As Product Marketing Manager for the Smart Contracts tribe at IOHK, you will be responsible for managing the company’s customer acquisition funnel and will be the driving force behind all digital marketing initiatives. You will have previous experience in IT and SaaS companies or have spent time supporting disruptive or emerging technology offerings from early innovators to the mainstream. Experience/ familiarity in blockchain is a plus but not mandatory. Working cross-functionally with the product, design, analytics, and marketing teams, you will design and implement data-driven growth initiatives. You’ll be in charge of creating a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals. Ideally, all this will result in customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. As Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll own data-driven decision making that will ensure product-market-fit, and drive revenue and adoption.
You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with various teams to serve business needs. Running bold experiments requires strong collaboration with the communications team and field marketing to drive tailored campaigns across multiple channels. You will also collaborate and, where necessary, manage third party agencies providing creative and strategic feedback on project-specific campaigns. Success in this role will require the ability to work seamlessly with stakeholders across, for instance, Product Management, Product Marketing, Analytics, Design, Engineering, Community, Ecosystem, Technical Services, Communications, and Creative teams.
- Develop, implement and manage growth marketing programs and experiments to validate product market fit and acquisition/retention programs
- Accountable to deliver and optimize performance metrics including lead generation, conversion rates, and churn.
- Develop and run operations for programs to support the growth of new and existing features and products
- Support a high-velocity and high-integrity testing process, from optimizations to bold experiments utilizing analytics, A/B testing, and appropriate data science techniques
- Deliver Operational Excellence and Analytics – define and implement processes and reporting to support operations and insights across the product marketing org
- Work closely with the product marketing team to understand messaging and positioning.
- Work with the product manager to determine the testing plan and create the methodology to iterate fast and release new campaigns/programs for testing. If successful, roll out to all users globally.
- Work closely with marketing channels such as Email, Social, Paid Search, Display ads, and brand marketing to plan initiatives and acquire incremental customers.
- Plan and manage other digital communication efforts including PR, participation in podcasts, Twitter spaces, etc. ; measure and communicate impact
- Spot and implement ongoing campaign optimizations
- Partner with operational and technical teams on developing and maintaining analytics, dashboards, and reporting. Lead data and analysis required for recurring operational reviews
- Provide rapid insight and visibility into what drives business results and communicate those to cross-functional and leadership teams
- Set vision for SEM/SEO and marketing teams to support growth marketing results
- Maintain project plans, workflows, and editorial calendars throughout the content process driving content across digital, social, and traditional channels and internally.
- Demonstrates a positive influence and recognizes the contributions and efforts of others
- Ability to build relationships internally; across remote teams.
- Results-oriented; metrics-focused.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to distill complex information into concise documentation
- Able to articulate ideas clearly and eloquently
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative, with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset
- You’re inquisitive and innovative. You have a “test and learn” mentality and a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- Execute campaigns based on the strategy and track/measure campaign performance against set goals
- Mastery of technology-based marketing stacks, including landing page development, marketing automation software, email nurturing flows
- Proven collaboration ability, effectively working across multiple stakeholder groups, cross-functional groups, departments, and leadership teams both within the organization and outside of the organization
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
- 5+ years of combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in a rapidly growing organization.
- Experience in taking technology from the early adopter stage to the mainstream.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal with experience in engaging with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- You’re highly creative and have experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert.
- You can optimize landing pages and user funnels.
- You are skilled in experimentation.
- You have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
IOG is a fully distributed organization but due to team distribution, we require someone to be based either in Ireland or the UK.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
UK & Ireland Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.