At Instabase, we’re passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we’ve built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
As a Customer Enablement Program Manager, you will work with the Head of Enablement in driving customer and partner success by designing and implementing comprehensive enablement programs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Professional Services, to develop strategies and initiatives that enhance the user experience and ensure successful adoption of Instabase solutions. This role requires a strategic thinker with excellent project management, communication, relationship-building skills, and a strong technical background.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the development and execution of customer and partner enablement programs to drive product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall success.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify customer and partner enablement needs, goals, and priorities.
- Create a structured and scalable approach for onboarding and training customers and partners, ensuring they have the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize Instabase solutions.
- Tailor enablement programs based on customer and partner needs, challenges, and goals, ensuring alignment with Instabase’s value proposition.
- Design and deliver a variety of customer and partner training materials, including presentations, videos, guides, and online courses.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of customer and partner enablement programs, and continuously monitor and report on program performance.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in customer success and enablement, and apply them to improve our programs.
- Collaborate with the Product team to provide customer and partner feedback and insights, influencing product enhancements and feature development.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Customer Success and Partner teams, providing guidance and support on customer and partner enablement strategies and initiatives.
- Foster strong relationships with customers and partners, serving as a point of contact for enablement-related inquiries and concerns.
Skills And Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience of enabling customers with complex technical products e.g. Data Science or Machine Learning related
- Hands-on experience building and delivering training to customers’ technical audiences i.e. developers, engineers
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing in-class exercises that incorporate real-world application and stimulate learner participation across multiple personas
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics to measure program effectiveness and make data-driven decisions
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Technical proficiency in Python or similar scripting
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 to $170,000 + bonus, equity, and US benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale — accelerate your career with Instabase!