At Instabase, we’re passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we’ve built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Federal Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for helping the largest federal agencies and systems integrators push their pace of innovation by challenging ordinary thinking. We are expanding this team and seek new members to join the tribe who operate with intentionality and can problem-solve for the most critical missions of our federal customers by harnessing the power of true invention.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for helping us with new customer acquisition and growth across the myriad of agencies who support agencies and the systems integrators to support this vital area of growth. You will leverage your deep knowledge, relationships and previous expertise to identify the customer’s key mission challenges and create and sell an enterprise-level platform to new agencies and departments. You are committed to building upon our investments to deliver the best technology to achieve the most critical federal missions. And above all, you seek to over-achieve in meeting your customers’ expectations to engage and partner with us by bringing together the comprehensive resources that will help accelerate their journey with Instabase.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within federal financial services accounts.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and growth objectives.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the federal financial services sector.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of our software solutions and articulate how they address the specific needs of federal financial services clients.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the value proposition.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory and within our partner ecosystem, including our distribution, channel and alliance partners
- Attend relevant industry events and conferences to discuss and share insights to increase our market brand and awareness
- Work with our Account Development Rep, Sales Engineering, Solution Architects and other internal stakeholders to ensure our customer’s success
- Educate client procurement professionals and potential partners about Instabase’s capabilities
- 5-7+ years of experience in business capture and proposal delivery in the government market, successfully contracting and closing enterprise-wide solutions with a strong reputation for customer success
- Expertise in our key markets (Civilian & Treasury) and a vertical specialty in Federal Financials Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding quota attainment YoY through both direct and indirect sales
- Successful track record developing client relationships with government IT and contracting landscape with a broad network of government contacts and ability to engage these contacts on day 1
- Proven strategic and analytical thinking skills to identify new opportunities and resolve challenges throughout the client development process
- High aptitude for cross-functional collaboration and influence both internally and externally
- Solid understanding of the federal acquisition process, capture management and proposal delivery
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team with an ability to work in a startup environment
How you work:
- Analytical thinker – you can grasp the underlying concepts in complex information, identify the root cause of problems, and formulate solutions based on a synthesis of information both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Intellectually curious – you’re driven by the desire to learn
- Emotionally intelligent – you are highly sensitive to others and seek to align with them
- Growth Mindset – you’re constantly seeking improvement in yourself; you think big, and use your team and customer collective IQ to improve customer outcomes
- Respectful and humble – to everyone, always
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale — accelerate your career with Instabase!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.