As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Business Development team. We are hiring a Strategic Partner Manager on our Retail side to manage retailers who have signed on to join the platform. In this role, you will have responsibilities including, but not limited to, driving key business insights and recommending scalable growth strategies, implementing new operational processes, managing client needs and selling new offerings and opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage relationship with strategic Instacart retail partners
- Establish a deep understanding of Instacart’s business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Develop strategic plans to meet retail partners’ needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Lead launch process for new partners joining the Instacart marketplace, overseeing catalog setup, marketing and PR, and operations
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Establish processes and reporting to help streamline the team’s operations and add value to retailer relationships
- Devise strategies to help retail partners grow their business on Instacart
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
- 5-7 years previous experience; MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative and structured problem-solver
Travel required (2 -3 times a year)
All other states
- $110,000—$129,000 USD
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
- $121,000—$142,000 USD
- $127,000—$149,000 USD
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
- CA, NY, CT, NJ
- $132,000—$155,000 USD
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.