Instapage empowers businesses to grow and optimize their digital marketing efforts through an intuitive and powerful landing page platform with world-class support from conversion experts. We deliberately dismantle barriers and make it simple to build, launch, test, and optimize landing page experiences that convert. Recognized as a leader in G2’s Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage empowers businesses to take control of their digital advertising campaigns and achieve greater results than ever before.
As a company, we champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our products and services are continually improving to meet and lead market needs.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
A bit about you..
You are an experienced Sales Operations Manager who is an expert in formalizing our sales process and setting a company up for continued success. You are also a driven, competitive, and collaborative salesperson who is team-focused and not exclusively motivated by personal success. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast and cares about disrupting. You bring passion and high energy to every interaction and relationship-building comes naturally to you in both external and internal settings.
A day in the life…
- Standardizing and enforcing formal sales policies and processes
- Take ownership of Salesforce hygiene and develop most meaningful reports, dashboards and ad hoc analyses
- Sales reporting, forecasting, performance evaluation, pipeline analysis, & quota-management
- Compensation plan development and rollout
- Partner with Marketing Operations on optimizing tech stack integrations, reporting, dashboard creation, and end-to-end visibility in quality of revenue creation
- Refine and iterate on building a comprehensive sales playbook, including training materials, policies, and processes for all areas of the sales organization
- Work with Product Marketing on defining essential sales collateral & communicating new policies and processes to the sales team
- Implement training & adoption of new sales tools and processes in partnership with cross-functional teams (product, marketing, customer success)
- Cross-check and ensure that all contracts/closed deals are in line with our standard policies and are processed and tracked consistently
- Collaborate on fiscal planning activities, including headcount planning, sales territory management, quarterly/annual kickoffs, etc.
- Strategy development for entering new markets, prioritizing industry segments, analyzing partnership opportunities, etc.
- Evaluate & Implement new sales tools as required (enrichment tools, chatbots, reporting solutions, etc.) including assisting with procurement and vendor questionnaires when needed
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, finance, and organizational leadership
To be successful in this role, you need..
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent
- 4+ years of sales or marketing operations experience with increasing responsibility, preferably for a Saas company
- Excellent Excel and Salesforce skills
- Experience with both short and long sales cycles (2-weeks to 3+ months)
- Familiarity with Outreach, Gong, Hubspot, Zapier, Zoominfo, LeadIQ, Toops, ALyce, Dooly, or other similar tools
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly developed communication and collaboration skills, including a high EQ
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-moving startup and the ability to strategically prioritize
- 15 Standard PTO days
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- 11 Paid U.S. holidays
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored wellness program
- Generous monthly WFH stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave)
- Flexible work hours and a remote work culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education stipend
Sneak peek at our culture!
- Slack channels to share your passions and connect with fellow co-workers!
- Fun, casual, transparent work environment
- No meeting Fridays
- Autonomy – we trust you to do your job!
- Internal tools to give and receive kudos
- We constantly celebrate and work to improve diversity & inclusion
- Coffee talks with our CEO, Mark McKenna
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply , if needed.
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.