My client is a leading HCM (Human Capital Management) platform designed for the $2 trillion construction industry. They simplify construction workforce management, payroll, HR, and expense management, enabling contractors of all sizes to focus on growing their businesses. My client is continuing to grow and scale and are now looking to hire a data-driven Head of Revenue to lead growth efforts across SDR, Sales, and RevOps teams.
As the Head of Revenue you’ll spearhead revenue growth, aligning sales and post-sales operations. This position offers a unique opportunity to drive revenue strategy and execution for a broad, mission-critical product in a massive industry.
- Revenue Growth: Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales targets.
- Team Leadership: Hire, mentor, and manage a high-performing team of AEs, SDRs, Partnership Managers, and RevOps engineers.
- Sales Process & Culture: Establish sales stages with clear definitions, and build a high-tempo GTM culture emphasizing performance, integrity, and customer empathy.
- RevOps Management: Develop a RevOps roadmap and instrument the organization with a tech stack including Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, and Zoominfo.
- Industry Partnerships: Own all industry associations and partner relationships, activating them as a meaningful revenue driver.
- 5-8+ years of experience in building revenue-focused organizations in early-stage B2B SaaS environments.
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with C-Suite stakeholders for mission-critical applications.
- Relentless drive, results orientation, team leadership skills, and high integrity.
- Industry experience in Construction, Payroll, or implementing payroll-adjacent products (e.g., 401K, Benefits, Accounting/ERP) is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.intelletec.com.