Chief Marketing Officer / CMO needed by a rapidly expanding B2B Fintech organisation who’s payments platform is proving to disrupt the global financial system.
This business already power payments for the world’s fastest-growing businesses and work with some of the amazing global brands- from Gig Economy giants such as Uber and Deliveroo and Grab, to global Fintech leaders such as PayPal and Remitly.
With multiple funding rounds under their belt, and a valuation approaching $1bn, they are now looking for a CMO to further develop and implement their global and regional marketing strategy.
The Chief Marketing Officer / CMO will:-
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global Marketing Strategy and plans that align with business goals and targets, and include contribution to revenue, as well as market leadership.
- Structure and execute go-to-market strategies for new products, markets and partnerships, ensuring successful launches of new products.
- Lead, grow and inspire a high-performing marketing team, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
- Continually strengthen value proposition of our products and services
The Chief Marketing Officer / CMO must have:-
- Proven experience (10+ years) in B2B marketing & growth leadership roles, within the Financial services industry.
- A strong understanding of B2B / Enterprise-led marketing and growth strategies, tactics, best practices and tools.
- A strong understanding of product marketing within the Financial services industry
- Proven experience growing a brand into an industry thought leader
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue growth through marketing initiatives, experience of implementing and running robust Account-based Marketing processes.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic, while also maintaining a very “hands-on” approach
- Exceptional analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
The role would ideally suit a passionate, cross-functional marketing professional, who enjoys autonomy and working in a dynamic team. You will be part of a culture that empowers you to take full ownership of your work and career.
Find out more on how Intelligent People can help with marketing executive search.