Inverta is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Technical Consultant. The mission of a Marketing Operations Technical Consultant is to design, document, and build technical solutions fitted to our client’s business requirements and project objectives. A successful candidate will engage directly with Inverta’s clients, and collaborate with Inverta’s internal team members, to lead requirements gathering and brainstorming sessions to translate business needs into technical specifications, blueprints, testing requirements, and documentation to be used for implementation, and execution.
The Marketing Operations Technical Consultant is focused on driving results for clients by bridging the gap between marketing strategy processes, technology, and data.
We are looking for someone who loves to help connect marketing teams with the process, governance, data, and technology in order to drive the consumer journey. Utilizing your fluency in Salesforce and either Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or Husbpot (among other ABM and martech tools), you will develop processes, frameworks, and recommendations for translating business requirements into actionable martech solutions.
The person best suited for this position is an organized problem solver who can identify many ways to solve a problem and can communicate the pros and cons of alternative solutions. The right candidate must be prepared to care deeply about their clients and the challenges they face and be an invested problem solver who is obsessed with making an impact.
- Consult with clients and the Inverta team to architect and execute scalable, technical solutions to support marketing initiatives across sales, marketing, and BI technology platforms.
Participate in onsite client engagements to educate and coach clients on the Inverta marketing automation framework for lead management, campaign design, nurturing, scoring, marketing operations, reporting, and complimentary projects
- Lead working sessions and workshops to develop potential solutions for business needs and challenges
Be able to listen to clients, understand the essence of their need, design solutions, and scope a project with deliverables that addresses the key issues or pain points. Build frameworks to structure your deliverables. Be able to present your deliverables in order to articulate the value to the client.
- Develop new services, update current ones and be able to deliver a range of our service offerings. Collaborate with team members on service creation and deliverables. Share your knowledge and keep your skills relevant and current.
- Aid the business development team in pre-sales engagements as needed
- Be able to manage a variety of projects at once, stay organized and keep on time of the day-to-day and the bigger picture.
Design and Architect:
- Ensure sound integration, data, and business architecture design throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Lead design and development of proof-of-concepts as well as architecture design in the Marketing Automation platform.
- Provide oversight and governance of best-practice standards and frameworks for client’s integrated MarTech stack
- Create system specific technical specifications, flowcharts, blueprints, testing requirements, and documentation according to which the solution is defined, managed, built, and delivered
- Scope and document business requirements and work with Inverta Professional Services team to transfer requirements into detailed project plans
- Document key technical processes and procedures as they evolve
Build and Train:
- Able to build solutions across MarTech platforms when required (especially more complex ones)
- Able to raise issues, and work through issues that would prevent implementation
- Aptitude for learning new systems, across different categories
- Able to train other Marketing Operations Technical Consultants and Implementation Specialists on new solutions
The goal at Inverta is to be the premier and notable firm that can help B2B organizations build and implement world class marketing and pipeline building initiatives. Great interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving skills, and organizational skills are essential– along with a personal commitment and passion for the role.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 5+ years of marketing automation, marketing operations, and/or consulting experience, preferably in roles that span both strategic and tactical elements
- In-depth knowledge and experience with leading marketing technology and CRM systems.
- Experience with presenting/leading as an instructor or management consultant preferred.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented skill set with ability to distill action items from multiple information sources. Project management experience a plus
- Confident and articulate in front of all levels of management and experience. Ability to lead interactive workshops and take high level concepts and transform them into realistic solutions that clients can understand and implement
- Strong knowledge of demand generation strategies, lead management, marketing operations, campaign execution best practices, data hygiene, and reporting
- Proven ability to maintain and strengthen relationships between team members
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive attitude, teamwork, highly motivated, resourceful, and creative.
- Willingness to be onsite at client’s locations up to 25% of the time
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient understanding of responsive coding and design for both Email and Landing Pages
- Knowledge of lead and data management, custom data, lead scoring, and analytics
- Outstanding client service and proactive support skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with task and project management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a distributed team and foster teamwork
- Self-starter who can work in a team and has a passion for “doing it right and getting it done”.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize many sources of information efficiently
- Ability to articulate technical requirements and obstacles
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment, learn quickly and solve problems
- Ability to interpret technical and business objectives and needs, with attention to detail
- Certification in at least one of the following Marketing Automation platforms, (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot), Preferred
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND QUALITIES
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to client problems.
- You have a glass half-full approach. You are unfazed by issues, persevering to find answers
- You like learning new technologies
- Self-aware, collaborative, open to and seeks feedback. Transparent.
- Able to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Takes ownership of deliverables.
- Has strong initiative: self-driven and passionate. Doesn’t want or need a lot of hands-on guidance.
- Focused: able to detect signal from the noise, identify solutions, and prioritize execution.
- Believes in truly getting to know people, invests in high-trust, high respect relationships and provides healthy feedback proactively.
- Enjoys helping and coaching others to be successful.
- If you are a hard worker, love all aspects of marketing and interfacing with clients and never say “That’s not my job,” please apply!
INVERTA’S CORE VALUES
- Raise Your Bar. Bring your experience to the table, yet remain open and flexible in your approach. Reach beyond your comfort zone, embrace the unexpected, and strive to be an innovator.
- No Egos. Everyone on our team plays an important role. We trade egos for collaboration, support each other, and work together with humility. Approach complex problems with curiosity and an open mind.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves. No paralysis. Move through situations with courage and tenacity. Learn from your mistakes, have tough conversations, and rise to the challenges with enthusiasm, positivity and good humor.
- Try on All the Shoes. Take the time to understand the other person’s point of view. Strengthen internal and external relationships with empathy, and communicate in a way that is meaningful and helpful.
- Enjoy the ride:Bring your authentic self to work each day. We’re not saving lives, and we can deliver excellent work without taking ourselves too seriously.
**Submit your resume to: [email protected]**
To apply for this job please visit inverta.com.