Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.
Who You Are:
As a Customer Success Team Manager you will report to the VP of Customer Success and you will be responsible for Customer Success Managers building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
You will ensure your team builds relationships with key stakeholders, driving strategic growth across your team’s customer base and serving as an escalation point for issues that impact client success. As a team manager, you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring your team to achieve key outcomes: the health and satisfaction of your defined customers, driving product adoption, customer use case expansion, to ensure our retention and growth remains best in class.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Professionally manage your team of Customer Success Managers to build customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Make sure your team meets and exceeds customer retention and expansion goals.
- Provide accurate forecasts for retention, pipeline generation, expansion revenue.
- Identify and put actionable plays against gaps identified during the process of forecasting.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with each member of the team.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the team’s time management to ensure the team is focused on the right activities
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk.
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Finance, Support, and other departments.
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of Invicti’s products and services.
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
- Manage contract-related inquiries, questions, and issues from clients and other departments.
- Liaise with other team managers to make sure that Invicti’s clients are getting the best service possible.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years proven success in Customer Success, Account Management or Sales roles, ideally from an IT or SaaS company.
- Must have at least 2+ years’ experience of managing a team, leading from the front. Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- A history of exceeding revenue targets (GDR and upsell/cross sell quotas)
- Generating reports on a regular basis for your team, with revenue forecasting a necessity.
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices.
Your Health & Wellness Matters:
- Health Insurance: Taking care of our team goes beyond the office. We cover 100% of employee health care, vision and dental premium costs. For dependents, we contribute 75% of the health care and 50% vision/dental premium cost, so you can be sure that you and your family are in the best possible health. Coverage is effective your first day.
- Employee Assistance Program: Emotional Support Counseling services – 24/7 Life Coaching, Dependent Care, Elder Care, Financial & Legal Support, Wellness Coaching, New Parent Support and more
- Parental Leave16 week paid leave for birthing parent recovery. 4 week paid leave for non-birthing/bonding parent
- 401(k) Savings Plan: 50% up to 6% company match with 100% annual cliff vesting
We Value Adult/Life Balance:
- Hybrid or Remote Working: If you are local to one of our office locations, you can work a hybrid/home schedule – we got you covered
- Discretionary Time Off: Enjoy a flexible vacation schedule where you do not have to wait to use time off until it is accrued
- Quarterly Thrive-Wellness Days: One extra vacation day per quarter where the entire company takes a break from normal, daily activities to refresh and rejuvenate
- Volunteerism Time Off : 5 days of paid time off each year to participate in the volunteer activities of your choice
- Paid Birthday Off: Take your birthday off to celebrate you!
We Value You:
Employee Recognition: Ongoing recognition & rewards. A Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
At Invicti, we embrace diversity and individuality in all forms. Discrimination has no place here – regardless of race, religion, gender, age, ability, sexual orientation, or any other aspect that makes you unique. We’re all about creating a space where everyone feels valued and included. So come as you are and join us in shaping the future of our industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.