Invicti Security – which acquired and combined DAST leaders Acunetix and Netsparker – is on a mission: application security with zero noise. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti provides best-in-DAST solutions that enable DevSecOps teams to continuously scan web applications and APIs, shifting security both left and right to identify, prioritize and secure a company’s most important assets. Our commitment to accuracy, coverage, automation, and scalability helps mitigate risks and propel the world forward by securing every web application. Invicti is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has employees in over 11 countries, serving more than 4,000 organizations around the world including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon. For more information, visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Who You Are:
This Rev Ops guru will report directly to the CRO and work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to build and maintain our business processes, systems, and data. The candidate will be responsible for a number of key areas that are critical to the organization’s success including Annual Planning, forecasting, ongoing reporting and analytics, Salesforce administration and more.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated with a high degree of focus & attention to detail, creative, process driven, inquisitive and fun.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plan and drive core sales processes including forecasting, performance metrics, lead generation management and departmental communications between sales, marketing, customer success and operations.
- Improve our internal reporting / dashboards to track key performance indicators in order to drive positive business outcomes.
- Evaluate and implement new tools designed to optimize and improve sales efficiency
- Provide operational support for go-to-market initiatives and sales plays
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain integrity and accuracy of business data
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years proven success in Sales or Customer Success Operations role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Technical proficiency in Salesforce Administration and Excel is crucial
- Experience administering a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot)
- Experience integrating various applications with Salesforce (Outreach, Sales Navigator, Chorus, Zendesk, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Processes and Systems
- Strong follow through and ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required
- Apex code and SOQL experience a plus but not required.
Your Health & Wellness Matters:
- Taking care of our team goes beyond the office. We cover 100% of employee health care, vision and dental premium costs. For dependents, we contribute 75% of the health care and 50% vision/dental premium cost, so you can be sure that you and your family are in the best possible health. Coverage is effective your first day.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emotional Support Counseling services – 24/7
- Life Coaching, Dependent Care, Elder Care,Financial & Legal Support, Wellness Coaching, New Parent Support and more
- 16 week paid leave for birthing parent recovery
- 4 week paid leave for non-birthing/bonding parent
401(k) Savings Plan
- 50% up to 6% company match with 100% annual cliff vesting
We Value Adult/Life Balance
- Discretionary Time Off
- Enjoy a flexible vacation schedule where you do not have to wait to use time off until it is accrued
- Quarterly Thrive-Wellness Days
- One extra vacation day per quarter where the entire company takes a break from normal, daily activities to refresh and rejuvenate
Volunteerism Time Off
- 5 days of paid time off each year to participate in the volunteer activities of your choice
At Invicti, we embrace diversity and individuality in all forms. Discrimination has no place here – regardless of race, religion, gender, age, ability, sexual orientation, or any other aspect that makes you unique. We’re all about creating a space where everyone feels valued and included. So come as you are and join us in shaping the future of our industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.