Invoca is the industry leader and innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence. With over 400 employees, 2,000+ customers, and $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company and have raised over $184M from leading venture capitalists including Upfront Ventures, Accel, Silver Lake Waterman, H.I.G. Growth Partners, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
As an Invoca Senior Director of Technical Services, you will be joining Invoca’s Customer Success team to play a meaningful role in leading the strategic direction of our professional services organization in the discovery, implementation, and management of technical projects for Invoca’s customers. This position will report directly to the VP of Solutions and Delivery and can be remote.
- Develop and execute the strategic direction for the professional services organization, focusing on professional services, solution architecture, and developing/expanding new service offerings.
- Elevate a team of outstanding customer success engineers and solution architects to meet the increased technical demands of our customer base.
- Oversee the career pathing and development of both managers and individual contributors.
- Collaborate with senior leadership within the Product, Engineering, and Customer Success organizations and identify opportunities to improve cross-department processes and experiences.
- Implement new strategies and processes for case and project management, tracking, and analytics using Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Identify areas of opportunity to elevate the team’s skillset and streamline daily functions and tasks.
- Be the voice of our customers and customer-facing teams by relaying areas of opportunity within our product and platform to our Product and Engineering stakeholders.
- Formalize best practices and optimized Customer Success/Professional Services workflows into “rinse and repeat” processes using Standard Operating Procedures, Playbooks, and Service Level Agreements.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing individual contributors and managers within a SaaS company
- Success in leading technical, customer-facing teams with a focus in either Professional Services, Customer Implementation, or Onboarding
- Experience in managing, maintaining, and evolving the go-to-market strategy and portfolio of paid-for services within a SaaS organization
- Extensive experience managing and improving processing involving the handoff of new products from Product teams to a Service organization
- Proven success in teaching others project management methodologies and best practices including scoping, clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Experience developing, deploying, and managing third-party System Integrator programs
- Hands-on experience with managing teams who operate out of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Background in telecom, mobile, or digital media is a plus
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape is a plus
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of employment. Offerings include:
- Paid Time Off – Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy starting at 20 days off for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days of Compassionate Leave, days of volunteer time, and more.
- Healthcare – Invoca offers a healthcare program that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from. You can make the best choice for yourself, your partner, and your family.
- Retirement– Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options– All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program – Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday-life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave – Invoca offers up to 6 weeks of 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members.
- Paid Medical Leave– Invoca offers up to 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical needs.
- Sabbatical – We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO and a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy –Invoca provides a wellness subsidy applicable to a gym membership, fitness classes, and more.
- Position Base Range – Salary Range / plus bonus potential
- Please note, per Invoca’s Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine verification status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, travel and in-person meetings will require verification. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.invoca.com.