Invoca is the industry leader and innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence. With over 400 employees, 2,000+ customers, and $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company and have raised over $184M from leading venture capitalists including Upfront Ventures, Accel, Silver Lake Waterman, H.I.G. Growth Partners, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
The Vice President, Demand Generation is a critical leadership role- responsible for overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve Invoca’s pipeline and revenue goals. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role, requiring both creative and analytical thinking. You will work closely with leaders across Marketing, Sales, Rev Ops, Customer Success and Product.
You will lead the Demand Gen team and create the multi-channel marketing programs that generate and accelerate pipeline. Your responsibilities will include integrated campaigns, account-based marketing, digital marketing, events, direct mail and programs. This leader will take a metrics-based approach to our efforts so that we can measure and optimize our overall marketing investment. We are looking for a driven, innovative and energetic demand generation leader with a talent for empowering high-performing teams and an ability to get things done.
- Drive the company’s demand strategy and generate pipeline that helps Invoca acquire new customers and expand revenue from our existing customers.
- Create integrated campaigns that support our product launches and other GTM initiatives, leading all aspects of demand generation, including paid media, SEO, conferences, events, webinars, direct mail, sales plays and other tactics.
- Lead the strategy and execution of our Account Based Marketing efforts, as well as programs against key vertical markets.
- Lead the expansion for marketing into new geographies, markets and industries.
- Collaborate effectively with our sales, SDR and partner sales leaders
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage and grow a high-performing global marketing team
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, customer success, sales and the SDR team to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
- 10-15+ years experience in high growth B2B SaaS companies (ideally $100M-$1B in revenue) with roles of increasing responsibility; current or previous VP title, reporting to a CMO preferred
- Experience running a high-performing team
- A firm grasp of account based-marketing practices and tools. Experience with Demandbase preferred.
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand gen tactics
- Experience in marketing tech and SaaS ideal
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process
- A combination of passion and curiosity, with a strong bias toward action
Location: This position may be fully remote but we require candidates to be located in California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Georgia.
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of employment. Offerings include:
- Paid Time Off – Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy starting at 20 days off for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days of Compassionate Leave, days of volunteer time, and more.
- Healthcare – Invoca offers a healthcare program that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from. You can make the best choice for yourself, your partner, and your family.
- Retirement– Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options– All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program – Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday-life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave – Invoca offers up to 6 weeks of 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members.
- Paid Medical Leave– Invoca offers up to 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical needs.
- Sabbatical – We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO and a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy –Invoca provides a wellness subsidy applicable to a gym membership, fitness classes, and more.
- Position Base Range – $167,000.00 – $239,000.00/year, plus bonus potential.
- Please note, per Invoca’s Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine verification status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, travel and in-person meetings will require verification. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.