At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.
You like developing stories and have a track record of marketing great products? You may consider joining our global Product Marketing team where we articulate the value IONOS brings through the largest product portfolio in our industry with a global footprint.
You are the owner for all marketing activities for your product family under one of our most important customer segments. You are familiar with our competitors in our markets so that you are capable of developing concepts to optimize our campaigns, marketing measures and influence our product portfolio development. You will work on a strategic product line with high management visibility and strong growth ambitions.
- Drive customer acquisition and value creation across our markets, based on detailed data analysis.
- Develop and initiate Go-to-Market for new Product launch in coordination with Sales, Website Management, Communications and Product Management.
- Identify and convert Partnership to increase market penetration with co-marketing activities.
- Manage marketing activities with project Management mindset.
- Manage activities within the marketing funnel to adjust messaging on key touchpoints thanks to close performance monitoring.
You have a degree such as in Business, Economics, Marketing in the IT/TC industry and ideally completed by experiences in Marketing or Product Management.
- With at least 3 years of experience as a Product Marketer, you demonstrated ability to develop “engineered” product messages contributing to successful GTM.
- You have a sound understanding of building and leading marketing campaigns.
- In addition to your excellent analytical skills, you like working with facts and figures and you easily identify quantitative coherence.
- It is easy for you to persuade and convince others of your ideas. You are very confident and you have got excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are very curious, creative and extraverted and you enjoy working in an international team (Professional English is mandatory), additional language skills in German, French or Spanish would be advantageous.
- You are well-organized, hands-on and you like to work in a dynamic environment.
What else we would like to tell you:
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a ‘one-stop shop’ for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.arbeitnow.com.