Senior Marketing Manager (B2B Software Dev Marketing) – Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you a results-driven marketing professional with a passion for achieving growth objectives? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and challenging environment? If so, Iron Software is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager like you to join our team!
Do you have experience in software dev marketing? Even better!!
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving, executing, and measuring our marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve our business goals. By leading by example, your remit will focus on driving traffic generation, website conversion, and e-commerce sales through effective industry-specific marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing and developing our marketing channels, content, resources, and cross-functional collaboration to achieve our core growth KPIs.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns and processes that align with our business goals and target the software component customer segments.
- Drive traffic generation through strategic implementation of SEO, PPC, online advertising, and authority properties such as social media platforms, YouTube, Stack Overflow, NuGet, and more.
- Manage and develop our content development activities, ensuring high-quality and productive output that resonates with our niche target developer audience.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to create impactful CRM, email, and customer service content that drives engagement and conversions.
- Make and deliver strategic projects and work plans based on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) data analysis. Maximize landing page, site and funnel experiences by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities to scale customized experiences, and new areas to test.
- Provide direct line management to the marketing team, including contractors, and agencies, ensuring effective project management, prioritization, and timeline planning.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency, develop style guides, and maintain a cohesive brand identity across all marketing materials and channels.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to align and support marketing activities, messaging, and materials to deliver business objectives effectively.
- Analyze marketing effectiveness by leveraging data analysis to report on marketing activities, goal conversion, sales volumes, competitor insights, and forecast KPIs.
- Assess the benefits and return on investment of various marketing initiatives, including ad buying, SEO strategies, content restructuring, and new marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of delivering demonstrable results, achieving core growth KPIs, and continually seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Manage marketing budget effectively, ensuring optimal allocation of resources and maximizing return on investment. Negotiate with suppliers to secure favorable terms and cost-effective partnerships.
- Provide regular reporting on key metrics and data from marketing campaigns, drawing actionable insights and recommendations for optimizing performance and driving continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in digital marketing.
- Establish strategic partnerships with individuals and businesses to cultivate brand ambassadorships and develop innovative partner programs.
- Provide guidance and support to the marketing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in multi-platform marketing development and execution, preferably in the software or technology industry.
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving marketing objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of B2B digital marketing techniques, including strategy development, data analysis, project management, design, copywriting, SEO & PPC.
- A can-do attitude, confidence, proactive mindset, able to prioritize business objectives.
- A big plus if you have experience in B2B Software Dev Marketing
If you are a results-driven, marketing professional with a wider understanding than only digital marketing techniques and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we invite you to apply for the position of Senior Marketing Manager. Join our team and come play.
About the Company
Iron Software is a software company with a niche offering of 5 different .NET products sold through www.ironpdf.com/ and www.ironsoftware.com/
Iron Software provides a suite of .NET software solutions that enable engineers to be more creative and efficient in their work. In only 6 years, Iron Software has expanded into offices around the world, supporting 5 products and over 2.8 million users at companies including NASA, Tesla, and Microsoft.
You’ll be working with a diverse and friendly team based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The team brings enthusiasm and creativity to work, providing a supportive environment for personal development and company growth.
- 25 days to 30 days combined paid vacation days.
- Private Health-Care
- Free healthy lunch
- Free coffee shop and private co-working space
- Comfortable working environment
- Relocation Assistance to Chiang Mai
Term: Full-time Permanent.
Location: Based in Chiang Mai. Full-time hours, flexible hours, and a focus on efficient delivery and deadlines. Out-of-office hours are required as needed to connect with colleagues, resources, and customers in the global market and deliver projects on time.
To apply for this job please visit iron-software.grovehr.com.