Are you a proven results-driven sales professional with a passion for achieving growth objectives? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and challenging environment? If so, Iron Software is looking for a Sales Manager like you to join our team!
Do you have experience in B2B software sales? Even better!!
As a Software Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales team and strategy in a niche software market, it’s a challenge! We sell B2B technical software components to global enterprise companies where knowledge and trust are vital. Our components are integral parts of their enterprise-level solutions, and your role will be crucial in driving sales and building strong relationships with our valued customers.
- Manage, coach, train and motivate the outbound focused sales team.
- Motivate team members to achieve business objectives and key metrics.
- Produce reports and analyze all sales and marketing activity and present findings regularly to the Senior Management Team.
- Develop appropriate reporting metrics and procedures to evaluate effectiveness of sales activity.
- Conduct and communicate in a professional and empathetic manner, securing ‘sales through service’ including answering all customer queries.
- Identify improvements to, and make suggestions for, improving processes for Customers and the business.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy based on our niche position within the software industry, identifying target markets and potential customers.
- Make outbound calls, video calls, and utilize other communication channels to engage with prospective customers, explain our pricing models, and showcase the value of our software components.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders, including technical decision-makers and engineering managers, by effectively communicating the benefits and value of our software solutions.
- Understand customer needs, journey and pain points; use this information to enhance the customer experience and relay back to the product development team.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop compelling sales materials, including presentations, case studies, and demos, licensing models and highlighting our unique competitive advantages.
- Utilize your knowledge and experience to build and refine a sales pipeline, ensuring a consistent flow of qualified leads and opportunities.
- Analyze sales data, metrics, and customer feedback to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement, and leverage this information to drive increased conversions and revenue growth.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in software product sales, preferably in a B2B technical sales environment, with a strong understanding of licensing sales models.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively explain pricing models and explain our products through outbound calls, video calls, and other communication channels..
- Demonstrated experience in building and refining a sales pipeline, effectively managing leads and opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze sales data, metrics, and customer feedback to drive informed sales strategies and increase conversions.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred, but equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- A big plus if you have experience in B2B Software Product Sales.
- 25 days – 30 days combined paid vacation days.
- Private Health-Care
- Free healthy lunch
- Free coffee shop and private co-working space
- Comfortable working environment
- Relocation Assistance to Chiang Mai
Term: Full-time Permanent:
Location: Based in Chiang Mai. Full-time hours, flexible hours, and a focus on efficient delivery and deadlines. Out-of-office hours are required as needed to connect with colleagues, resources and customers in the global market and deliver projects on time.
Salary: Depending on sales and industry experience.
Vacation: 25 days per year, as per company policy. 15 days Public Holidays and 10 Annual Leave holidays. An additional day per year is added in January of each year after your first 12 months with the company.
Notice: 2 months mutual notice. Let’s aim to talk openly long before we get to that point.