Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. Every company, in every country, in every industry runs on contracts, but managing these contracts slows companies down and costs them millions of dollars. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA.
Ironclad is writing the narrative that shows how beautiful and functional contracting will change business. We’re a leader in the Forrester Wave for Contract Lifecycle Management. We have been recognized as a Fortune Great Place to Work for four consecutive years. Our innovation and work culture have been recognized by Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work 2023, Forbes’ 50 Most Promising AI Companies, Wing Venture Capital’s Enterprise Tech 30, and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. We’re backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
GTM Systems @ Ironclad:
The GTM (Go-to-Market) Systems team enables Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to succeed today and to scale for tomorrow. We use a “T” model for our focus: we go deep on Salesforce and CPQ while also working broadly across all GTM systems on integrations and general systems coordination. Our team of five is part of the greater GTM Operations team with close teammates in Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations and Deal Desk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set the technical course for scaling our GTM tech stack to enterprise level. Maintain an end-to-end view of the system and assist with developing the roadmap. Keep abreast of new SFDC features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Provide strategic direction, architectural guidance and hands-on expertise in Salesforce platform design and development.
- Accelerate the technical growth of the GTM Systems team. Mentor team members with best practices and thought partnership.
- Drive projects that you own and also support teammates’ projects. Lead advanced technical solutioning and design complex Salesforce processes to meet business requirements.
- Design complex data models to meet business needs and ensure usability within Salesforce and in downstream applications. Maintain data security and integrity.
- Research, diagnose, monitor and eliminate when possible performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, drive innovation, and ensure the successful delivery of enterprise-level Salesforce and GTM system projects.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect in a SaaS environment.
- 8+ years total of GTM systems experience.
- Salesforce certifications are helpful to demonstrate knowledge.
- Experience scaling a GTM tech stack to enterprise level.
- Salesforce CPQ expertise and experience.
- Expertise in the Salesforce ecosystem of applications and supporting systems that integrate with Salesforce (such as Marketo, LeanData, Gong, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, Gainsight/Catalyst, PRM and CLM).
- Experience working with GTM teams and familiarity with their typical work processes and challenges.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people and to translate technical needs/opportunities into a roadmap.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
Base Salary Range: $165,000 – $200,000
The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based at our San Francisco headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors, including individual proficiency, anticipated performance, and the location of the selected candidate. Our base salary is just one component of Ironclad’s competitive total rewards package, which also includes equity awards (a new hire grant, along with opportunities for additional awards throughout your tenure), competitive health and wellness benefits, and a commitment to career growth and development.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.