IsoMetrix, is a leading integrated risk management software company with offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and South Africa. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for ESG, EHS and GRC management.
Backed by the leading private equity firm Carlyle, an investment firm with $293bn of assets under management, SaaS-oriented business model.
Crucial to the future success of the business we require a SaaS Business Development representative
to join our Sales team in North America.
Main Purpose of Job
The SaaS Business Development Representative will be responsible for generating qualified leads and
new sales opportunities for the company’s software offerings. Some specific requirements will be:
- Prospecting new business sales meetings through cold calling, web research, LinkedIn and qualifying potential prospects
- Collaborating with Sales Executives, Marketing and others to generate leads and opportunities via a variety of channels, including lead generation campaigns.
- Conducting research on prospects, markets and business opportunities across segmental offerings and industries.
- Managing the sales cycle as assigned with timely handovers, including managing, nurturing and prospecting leads via an internal CRM solution, updating sales pipeline and working towards set targets.
- Continually increase knowledge about IsoMetrix software solutions, company, and industry challenges aligned with value propositions for potential customers.
- 3+ years Business Development/Sales experience, preferably in the software/SaaS industry
- Sales related courses and/or certifications
- Experience in EHS, Risk, Compliance, Sustainability software sales
- Preferably previous research experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in the use of CRM tools such as Salesforce or others
- Proficient in the use of digital tools such as ZoomInfo and/or others
- Confident and outgoing
- Lateral thinker/connector
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Deadline driven, strong time management
- Fast learner and strong team worker
- Self-motivated, organised, efficient and proactive
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond