Are you ready to grow your sales career? Take your strong aptitude for sales and launch and grow your career with this stellar company! Our client is hiring outside business-to-business sales reps throughout the Texas region. Join a highly effective leader and team where you’ll excel individually and together.
You’ll also get:
- A company established for 60 years that is stable while expanding regions and market share.
- The ability to leverage the industry’s brand leader and #1 company in their space.
- Sell a service that is a need not a want.
- Gain insight and value from your peers, key account team and sales leader.
- A company built based on a desired positive culture where each aspect of the company’s purpose and values are embedded throughout the current culture.
- A growth-oriented culture where you’ll receive training and coaching.
- Your own territory of outpatient medical centers (medical sales not required) where there is significant room for growth – with the data to back this up.
- Report directly to the TX Regional Sales Manager and be given processes, support and resources for success and the autonomy to succeed.
- Strong investment in your success the first year, including being paid full monthly bonus for 12 months.
- Great compensation, commissions, benefits, car allowance, gas card, laptop, phone, tech support
Here’s what you should bring:
- Four years’ experience working in customer-facing roles.
- Willingness to set in-person appointments and meet with potential customers 3 days a week.
- Can demonstrate the ability to follow processes, work within a defined structure and be accountable for individual goals.
- Understanding of managing a sales pipeline and can maintain the number of calls, appointments and business closings to hit and exceed sales goals.
- Forecasts based on current pipeline activity and consistently achieves activity levels to hit/exceed goals.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment, adapting to change and managing multiple priorities.
- Developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other evidence you can set/achieve goals and receive recognition for growth ad progression.
- Work from a continuous improvement mindset.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record throughout employment.
These are a plus:
- Healthcare experience
- Sales experience exceeding revenue goals and other KPIs