At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate — and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production — a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Sr. Director of Business Development who will lead our strategic initiatives and programs including collaboration with technology partners and, opening new business opportunities, playing a key role in JFrog’s “Too integrated to Fail” philosophy. This role is a significant part of establishing our strategic compass, and building new and innovative growth engines that are essential to JFrog’s vision to power all software updates, focusing on our 3 main cores: DevOps, DevSecOps, and IoT. The chosen leader will report to the EVP of strategy and work closely with the company’s executive leadership team.
As a Sr. Director of Business Development in JFrog you will…
- Build and execute the technology partnership growth strategy
- Cultivate strong executive relationships with partners to drive joint value propositions to our customers and open co-sell opportunities between the parties
- Managing a growing Business Development team
- Setting clear KPIs for success
- Work closely and cross-functionally with the different departments across the organization in order to meet the team’s goals
- Become the ‘go-to-person’ with all things related to exploring new business opportunities for the company
To be a Sr. Director of Business Development in JFrog you need…
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Experience with Cloud & Enterprise software
- Technical background – product management/engineering manager preferably in the DevOps or Security domains
- Community involvement
- Experience building ISV programs
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Team player who can work across multiple departments and levels within the company
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $230,000 to $270,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- JFrog embraces hybrid work: 3 days in office / 2 days remote.
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.