At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate — and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production — a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a driven and talented Sr. Sales Operations Specialist to join our dynamic sales team. In this role you will be supporting the sales team in all operational aspect.
As a Sr. Sales Operations Specialist in JFrog you will…
- Manage the quote-to-cash process, including quoting, order management, and revenue recognition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Information Systems, Finance, and Legal, to ensure smooth and efficient sales operations processes.
- Lead and manage process improvement, automation and projects
- Develop and implement data-driven projects to enhance sales and SalesOps performance, increase productivity, and drive revenue growth.
- Maintain and enhance the CRM platforms to optimize their effectiveness in supporting sales operations and process automation.
- Conduct regular audits of sales data to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs consistently to drive success and growth.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our business models and products.
To be a Sr. Sales Operations Specialist in JFrog you need…
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales operations roles or similar positions.
- Proven experience with data-driven projects aimed at improving sales and sales operations productivity.
- Strong expertise in Salesforce, including the ability to develop reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Analytical skills with the ability to gather and interpret complex data sets.
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on data accuracy and process optimization.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Proactive approach to identifying areas for improvement and implementing innovative solutions.
- Self-learner with the ability to adapt to changing business needs and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $80,000 to $93,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- JFrog embraces hybrid work: 3 days in office / 2 days remote.
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.