Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Employ is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to expand our team with the addition of a dynamic, data-focused Product Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work collaboratively to equip internal and external stakeholders with relevant information on product launches and other important releases & updates throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a critical component of the bridge between marketing, product, and customer-facing teams, you’ll be an expert on the Employ customer, what they need, and how we can help them be successful using all of Employ’s technologies.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about the details.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Customer Communications – Help plan thoughtful and creative ways to introduce new features, provide context around product updates, and help customers navigate changes to our software and the larger HR tech ecosystem
- Internal Messaging – Align communication across internal teams, including support, sales, and other stakeholders who will need to drive messages in 1-1 interactions with our customers
- Storytelling – Develop demand-centric product positioning and value propositions that differentiate our products in the market
- Competitive & Market Intelligence – Build a general knowledge of the ATS/HR tech market and how Employ’s technologies stack up against competitors, especially from a feature perspective
- Data-Driven Analysis – Define, analyze, and track critical metrics for product usage, adoption, and other trends
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or similar required
- Specific experience with product analytics, feature benchmarking, etc.
- Exposure to marketing software such as automation platforms and other tools
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking, and ability to thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on various projects simultaneously
- Ability to crank out copy that resonates, excites, and ignites
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.
To apply for this job please visit talent.jobvite.com.
Follow us on social media