JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
The Executive Director, Solution Sales is a sales position with primary responsibility of driving revenue growth for Work Dynamics (WD) productized services and technology software and services within a named set of accounts that are also WD or IPS Leasing clients. The Executive Director, Solution Sales is responsible for selling outcomes using structured processes and tools such as Miller Heiman and Salesforce and is well versed across many domains of real estate and facilities. The role requires capability to bring together multiple product solutions that are both tech enabled services and technology as a product to solve clients’ needs. The role requires strategic problem-solving ability and established credibility in the CRE community that instills confidence and trust.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to demonstrate expertise and leadership within industry organizations to further advance the recognition of JLL as a leader in Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Technology solutions
- Independently pitch and close complex solutions involving multiple products to C-Suite
- Responsible for understanding all aspects of the assigned customers globally; including but not limited to: Available Market, Market Share, Customers Business Objectives, Goals, and Technologies.
- Introduce product capabilities to Internal Client Account Teams and collaborate on share of wallet opportunities
- Develop and maintain accurate Account Plans and Share of Wallet data in Account Planning Systems, inputting opportunities into early-stage pipeline in Salesforce
- Build strong relationships with Client across CRE, IT and other department contacts, in collaboration with Internal Client Account Team to introduce products and solutions to the client, with established credibility as a trusted advisor on complex business issues.
- Lead a client pursuit team to independently develop, pitch, close, and contract solutions involving multiple WD and JLLT products with c-suite, meeting client requirements. Lead the contract negotiation with support from JLL legal team to maximize profitability and appropriately manage risk to the firm
- Exceed annual revenue quotas while meeting target margins
- Maintain accurate sales reporting information in Salesforce while following JLL’s robust sales and solution processes using its proprietary tools
- Develop a thorough understanding of JLL’s broad capabilities across WD and JLLT to meet client needs, recognizing opportunities to expand the client share of wallet by partnering with WD and JLLT product, business and service line leaders
- Work closely with and support the Principal pursuit leader in renewal contracts for comprehensive outsourcing solutions working to introduce new products into the solution strategy
- Collaborate with additional Markets. Capital Markets, JLL Technologies and Work Dynamics team members to deliver the full value of ONE JLL
- 10+ years of sales or sales solutioning experience at a large, global organization, including experience in CRE outsourcing or Enterprise CRE Sales
- Experience across multiple disciplines of CRE services, technologies and/or solutions
- Proven capabilities in growing relationships at the senior executive level and C-Suite for global, Fortune 500
- Demonstrated ability to develop opportunities and close new business or expansion sales
- Experience with successful selling outcomes using structured sales processes and tools such as Miller Heiman and Salesforce
- Successful track record of achieving immediate credibility; presenting varying ideas to create value and challenge the status quo; and able to think quickly, listen well, and understand how to react and modify approach in front of clients and other key influencers
- Dedicated to exceeding client’s expectations, ensuring excellence in delivery are achieved through the right solution, delivering win/win outcomes
- Strong influential skills with ability to work across diverse stakeholders to drive common solutions
- Understands the market of CRE Technologies, Prop Tech, IWMS, Smart Buildings, IoT, etc.
- Behavioural Competencies
- Passion to Win – wakes up every day thinking about how to engage new clients and beat the competition
- Think Big – Thinks strategically, simplifies the complex, solves complex problems, sees the big picture
- Exemplary executive presence – has the gravitas and sophistication to appropriately command the room both internally as a leader and more importantly externally with clients
- Strategic mindset – able to see big picture and future direction of the business, then translate into achievable new business development opportunities
- Influential – persuasive yet instills confidence among stakeholders, gravitas to drive change and obtain results
- Connector – can bring together various constituents across the organization to help drive client solutions.
- Thrives in Ambiguity – can navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organization with multiple stakeholders
- Obsessed with customer habits – can use data derived from those behaviors; and trends within the industry to drive share of wallet
Estimated compensation for this position is: 325,000.00 – 325,000.00 USD
The salary listed is an estimate and not guaranteed. A salary offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data
Remote –Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Dallas Fort Worth, TX, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
- For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
- For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
- For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Follow us on social media