Journey Clinical is on a mission to transform the growing mental health crisis by accelerating the adoption of frontier treatments that lead to lasting improvements in clinical outcomes. We have built a turnkey healthtech platform to safely and effectively expand access to a powerful modality known as Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). In our patient-centered collaborative care model, licensed psychotherapists in the network take on the psychotherapy, while Journey Clinical’s in-house medical team takes on patient eligibility, treatment plan and outcome monitoring. Our platform gives psychotherapists passionate about PAP the infrastructure and support required to become empowered KAP providers, while enabling higher standards of patient care and enhanced clinical outcomes.
We have recently closed a successful Series A round led by Union Square Ventures, and are backed by a number of top-tier investors including AlleyCorp, Fifty Years, Able Partners, Gaingels, Palo Santo, PsyMed Ventures, Coalition Operators, Christina Sass co-founder of Andela, Edvard Engesæth, MD co-founder of Nurx and, Hans Gangeskar co-founder of Nurx.
We are building an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare. We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives.
- Own the full sales cycle to drive new member growth in our therapist network (including outbound prospecting, working inbound leads, deal management and closing)
- Play an active role in defining the sales motion and actively co-own the building of our sales function
- Become a Journey Clinical product expert and expand upon or build an understanding of psychedelic assisted psychotherapyto educate prospects on this transformative modality
- Channel your inner “hunter” to penetrate networks of therapists by using targeted emails, calls, texts and referrals
- Work cross functionally in order to translate insights from your sales conversations into products and processes that help the team scale our member network faster
- Work with the co-founders and report directly to the CEO
- This role offers rapid opportunities for advancement within the first 6 months
What we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience in consultative sales or consumer sales, (bonus points if you’ve done this in a startup environment, or sold to small businesses before)
- You easily connect and build relationships with people on calls and over email
- -You have a deep work ethic, the desire to continuously improve to exceed your objectives with a proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding quota
- You’re a hungry self-starter who is comfortable thinking on your feet and trying new approaches if you don’t succeed the first time
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a founding member of the sales team, eager to learn from your teammates and are interested in expanding your role over time
- You’re analytical and take a scientific approach to growth, continuously employing A/B testing with a broad range of tactics to understand how to convert new members
- You are passionate about transforming mental health care and believe in our mission to expand access to psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy!
What to expect – we aim to align growth with high level of care for our clients
- You are the subject matter of your function and you own it end-to-end
- The scope of your responsibilities will evolve as you grow and shape the role
- At this stage, we are all ICs with a high level of autonomy
- We operate in a fast pace of change day-to-day with shifting priorities
- Cross-functional collaboration with the leadership team is focused on speed and execution while having fun
- You will have a chance to design your own rhythm while meeting company goals (we encourage taking time off and going on vacation!)
- You will be asked to problem solve and come up with lean solutions
- Our work is meaningful and we see the direct impact of our contributions immediately
- You will have opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally through 360 feedback
- We favor direct communication style and love to laugh
- Together, we will invest in building trust and a thriving company!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO (all employees are strongly encouraged to take at least 18 days off per year; most of us take 25+ including mental health days and moon days)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote role with opportunities to collaborate in-person in our unique NYC HQ with outdoor terrace and views of downtown
- Rapid career growth and the opportunity to build under you overtime
- Pioneer a new industry with a new health tech business model (i.e.”Innovation on innovation”) with direct access to industry leading experts
- Have a net positive impact on people’s mental health and overall well being with new mental health treatments including psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy
$70,000 – $80,000 a year
The target salary range is $70,000-$80,000 + bonus (50/50 split). The target salary range is a subset of a competitive total reward package including equity, benefits and incentive pay as applicable. Individual pay may also vary, as it takes into account a number of parameters including experience, location, internal pay equity and other relevant business considerations. We have an annual review process for employee pay and compensation programs to support competitive and fair pay.
Journey Clinical employees work remotely across the US with the option to work from our NYC headquarters.
We recognize healthcare is a universal concern and tackling the mental health crisis will require team members with different strengths from all walks of life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.