Our Global Revenue Enablement organization improves “effectiveness” with a modern approach to accelerating our seller’s productivity, services sellers, and partner communities.
We proudly drive an outcome-based customer-centric culture of learning with consistent frameworks for sales onboarding, ongoing skill development, proven sales Methodologies, and a well thought out sales tool suite in alignment to the buyer’s journey to provide timely, concise, convenient, and relevant support to the sales organization.
The mission of Revenue Enablement at Juniper Networks is to develop an elite sales team – Juniper & Partners – to accelerate revenue growth by equipping our business, technical and service sellers with relevant content, consistent processes, and effective technology.
The EMEA Enablement Lead plays a leadership role in enabling our EMEA focused sellers to win against key competitors across the markets and regions that Juniper serves. This is an individual contributor role that requires strong business acumen, keen due diligence, and ability to understand sales and business objectives.
This role requires an entrepreneurial and creative skilled approach to work collaboratively
with the Field Sales and System Engineering teams, as well as key cross-functional businesses including, Corporate Marketing, Human Resources, Product Management, Global Services and Finance.
In this role, you will own the regional orchestration and management of Juniper Networks enablement planning, tools, platforms, and program(s) as it relates to the enablement of EMEA Sales teams like:
- Working directly with EMEA Sales leaders to align with their critical sales objectives and needs
- Develop strong relationships with Regional Sales Directors and become an extended member of their teams who participates in important team meetings and business reviews
- Drive and shape “Sales Ambassador” program to leverage elite sellers in validating messaging, assets, and enablement playbook materials
- Drive end-to-end EMEA Sales Development from onboarding Ramp Up, Rev Up, through ongoing enablement including NPI and acquisitions, and including seller skills and excellence programs
- Develop enablement plans that integrate into the overall sales engine, integrating with enterprise account teams taking a territory-based approach and focusing on alignment between Inside Sales, AMs, CAMs, and PAMs to identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Develop an intimate understanding of MEDDICC sales methodologies and participate in coaching activities in partnership with front line sales managers for critical deals aligned to best practices.
- Help drive enablement activities around social selling, sales playbooks, deal reviews, and other skills challenges
- Drive manager coaching excellence in all areas of sales process, methodology, and skillset
- Align with other geo enablement leads in APAC and AMER to share and learn best practices that can replicated globally.
Additional Experience Desired:
- Drive and manage key program success metrics and reporting
- Identifying gaps and analyzing sales needs in existing program processes and proposing solutions
- Create all training deliverables and manage all training activities necessary for the success of the preferred sales methodology platform
- Familiarity with Sales Training Platform or LMS (MindTickle)
- Definition of training curricula in partnership with business leaders, ensuring that programs do address all facets of sales objectives.
- Construct surveys to learn about sellers and sales manager experience as well as their on-the-job activities, sales habits and using the data collected to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Partner cross functionally with Marketing, IT, Operations, Channel, and Sales to assist and execute programs to enhance sales efficiencies and enhance the customer experience
- Project coordination to help drive program build out processes, timelines, sustaining process management and maintenance
- Participate in best practices and playbook development for various programs and initiatives
- Participate in coordination efforts for Sales Methodology training across field sales.
Who Are You:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in the technology industry
- Experience in effective customer and sales relationship management
- BA or BS, with MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Inside sales experience, general sales experience, and sales enablement experience strong positives
Your Professional Skill Set
- Strong and demonstrable critical and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams in a very collaborative manner
- Proven Interpersonal and collaborative skills, with a passion for excellence in action
- Able to prioritize, focus, and execute through obstacles
- Outstanding presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong judgment, initiative, and sense of urgency
- Strong program/project and time management skills
- Ability to manage and execute at the detail level
- Ability to multi-task and drive cross functional team to meet common goals
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint), MindTickle and Google Suite is a plus
- Ability to travel >25%