Juno’s mission is to improve the lives of working people.
What are employees saying about Juno?
“I love working for Juno because the work we do directly improves peoples’ lives- it is incredibly fulfilling to spend every day ensuring that our members receive flexible benefits that will improve their wellbeing.”
Who you are
- At least 1-2 years selling to companies 50-500 employees in size
- 3-4 years previous experience in a business development role within a B2B start up/scale up in software or SaaS
- Demonstrable success working against sales targets
- Excellent verbal communication
What the job involves
- Running the full cycle of sales from qualification to outreach and close.
- Ensuring prospect feedback is shared with the Juno team to develop and improve offering
- £100 worth of Juno Points per month
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- 31 days of annual leave + regional bank holidays
- Work from anywhere
- Company laptop + £500 towards improving your workplace
- Annual team-building trips
- A shared vision
- High standards
- Here for the ride
To apply for this job please visit app.otta.com.
Follow us on social media