Kanerika Inc. is a premier global software products and services firm that specializes in providing innovative solutions and services for data-driven enterprises. Our focus is to empower businesses to achieve their digital transformation goals and maximize their business impact through the effective use of data. We leverage cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices to deliver custom solutions that help organizations optimize their operations, enhance customer experiences, and drive growth.
Awards and Recognitions
Kanerika has won several awards over the years, including:
- Best Place to Work 2022 by Great Place to Work®
- Top 10 Most Recommended RPA Start-Ups in 2022 by RPA Today
- Frost & Sullivan India 2021 Technology Innovation Award for its Kompass composable solution architecture
- Kanerika has also been recognized for its commitment to customer privacy and data security, having achieved ISO 27701, SOC2, and GDPR compliances.
Working for us
Kanerika is rated 4.5/5 on Glassdoor, for many good reasons. We truly value our employees’ growth, well-being, and diversity, and people’s experiences bear this out. At Kanerika, we offer a host of enticing benefits that create an environment where you can thrive both personally and professionally. From our inclusive hiring practices and mandatory training on creating a safe work environment to our flexible working hours and generous parental leave, we prioritize the well-being and success of our employees. Our commitment to professional development is evident through our mentorship programs, job training initiatives, and support for professional certifications. Additionally, our company-sponsored outings and various time-off benefits ensure a healthy work-life balance. Join us at Kanerika and become part of a vibrant and diverse community where your talents are recognized, your growth is nurtured, and your contributions make a real impact. See the benefits section below for the perks you’ll get while working for Kanerika.
Hiring an accomplished Inside Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, adept at driving revenue growth and building lasting client relationships. This role requires exceptional communication and negotiation skills to identify opportunities successfully, close deals, and consistently exceed sales targets while providing exceptional customer service.
We are located in Austin (USA), Singapore, and Hyderabad (India).
Hyderabad/Ahmedabad/Gurgaon, India. Relocation assistance will be provided for compelling candidates.
We are looking for you!
You are an enthusiastic and results-oriented individual with a passion for marketing and sales. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in promoting our technology services to companies in the US, EMEA, and India. You will be responsible for identifying potential customers through smart market research and industry intelligence, and effectively communicating our value proposition to them.
Your responsibilities will include conducting targeted campaigns, qualifying prospects, and generating new leads. You will follow up with interested prospects, schedule meetings for the sales team, and ensure smooth communication throughout the pre-sales process. Flexibility to work in shifts is required to cater for different time zones.
To excel in this role, you must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, along with the ability to build strong client relationships. You should be passionate about marketing and sales, and thrive on challenges and consistently meeting targets. A degree in Business Management with a specialization in Marketing is preferred, and a passing percentage of 65% and higher is desirable. Your inquisitiveness to conduct industry research and gather market intelligence will be instrumental in generating quality leads.
We value individuals with a hunger for personal and organizational growth, as well as good time-management and multitasking skills. You should be a self-starter who can work independently with little or no guidance, and possess a positive and can-do attitude. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the rapid growth of our organization. Together, we will achieve great success in the world of marketing and sales!
What you’ll do
Following are high level responsibilities that you will play but not limited to:
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that align with business goals
- Work with sales, product marketing, and product management stakeholders to understand the key topics that are important for the success of the company and work towards the goals
- Research and identify target audiences using latest technologies and industry best practices
- Create and execute high-quality converting content that aligns with target audiences for thought leadership and top of mind impact
- Proactively track website traffic, social media engagement, and lead generation to determine which content is most effective in reaching target audiences and driving business results
- Create and maintain content marketing budgets or work within the constraints of the business resources
- Develop and manage content marketing partnerships to amplify the impact of Kanerika
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and latest advancements in generative AI tools for doing the job effectively
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field with a background in evangelizing technology solutions. Masters in creative journalism or communications are a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing and technology
- Proven collaboration skills with growth or digital marketing function
- Strong creative writing and editing skills
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, and a drive to be successfu
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong strategic and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with content marketing tools and platforms
- Open Door Policy: Encourages open communication and accessibility to management.
- Open Office Floor Plan: Fosters a collaborative and interactive work environment.
- Flexible Working Hours: Allows employees to have flexibility in their work schedules.
- Employee Referral Bonus: Rewards employees for referring qualified candidates.
- Appraisal Process Twice a Year: Provides regular performance evaluations and feedback.
Inclusivity and Diversity:
- Hiring practices that promote diversity: Ensures a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Mandatory POSH training: Promotes a safe and respectful work environment.
Health Insurance and Wellness Benefits:
- GMC and Term Insurance: Offers medical coverage and financial protection.
- Health Insurance: Provides coverage for medical expenses.
- Disability Insurance: Offers financial support in case of disability.
Child Care & Parental Leave Benefits:
- Company-sponsored family events: Creates opportunities for employees and their families to bond.
- Generous Parental Leave: Allows parents to take time off after the birth or adoption of a child.
- Family Medical Leave: Offers leave for employees to take care of family members’ medical needs.
Perks and Time-Off Benefits:
- Company-sponsored outings: Organizes recreational activities for employees.
- Gratuity: Provides a monetary benefit as a token of appreciation.
- Provident Fund: Helps employees save for retirement.
- Generous PTO: Offers more than the industry standard for paid time off.
- Paid sick days: Allows employees to take paid time off when they are unwell.
- Paid holidays: Gives employees paid time off for designated holidays.
- Bereavement Leave: Provides time off for employees to grieve the loss of a loved one.
Professional Development Benefits:
- L&D with FLEX- Enterprise Learning Repository: Provides access to a learning repository for professional development.
- Mentorship Program: Offers guidance and support from experienced professionals.
- Job Training: Provides training to enhance job-related skills.
- Professional Certification Reimbursements: Assists employees in obtaining professional certifications.
- Promote from Within: Encourages internal growth and advancement opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit kanerika.zohorecruit.com.