Do you want to work in a supportive environment where people believe in innovating through experimentation and research? Do you love to travel and want to have an impact on the future of the travel sector by working closely with industry leaders? Then you might be in the right place.
With travel being back for good and the multi-day sector catching up with increasing demand, as an established tech company that has one decade of experience in the field, our team is and will be growing. We welcome applications from high-potential candidates with varied experiences and skills and we are always excited when applicants bring in expertise from the travel sector.
- Kaptio is an international Travel Tech company, founded and headquartered in Reykjavik, with operations in Iceland, UK, and Canada. We currently have offices in Reykjavik, Bristol and Reading.
- We have successfully enabled ambitious travel brands to grow with our product, the Kaptio Travel Platform, built on Salesforce.
- Our vision is to become the market leader for multi-day travel technology.
- Our team is composed of around 40 software product specialists and travel industry experts who are passionate about travel with innovation at heart.
- Our spirited, iterative, and trustworthy nature guides us through our mission to enable ambitious multi-day travel brands to achieve sustainable growth.
- We believe that people collaborate best in person. We make sure to offer working spaces in our locations that have comfortable and spacious facilities with meeting rooms and quiet areas for our teams to work together. We make sure that everyone can be included, regardless of their location and hybrid collaboration is at the heart of Kaptio as an international company.
We are looking for a permanent employee to take on the role of Kaptio Onboarding Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our new and existing customers to configure and implement the Kaptio product on Salesforce, as well as assisting in the creation of training documentation for administrators. This role requires a deep understanding of Salesforce and its customization capabilities, and the travel industry, as well as excellent communication and documentation skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working within our Onboarding and Implementation team to understand customer’s unique business needs and objectives, and provide customer training and best-practices on how to configure and implement the Kaptio product on Salesforce.
- Creating and maintaining training documentation for administrators on the use of the Kaptio product on Salesforce
- Providing product demonstrations and presentations to customers, both in person and remotely.
- Working closely with Sales to participate in providing Proof of Concepts based on prospect business needs.
- Ability to travel for customer on-site visits up to 25% of the time.
- Providing training and support to customers on the use of the Kaptio product on Salesforce.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customer administrators during the onboarding process, and building strong relationships with them.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer success and satisfaction as well as with Product teams on providing feedback on feature development.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and developments, and share this knowledge with customers and internal teams.
Ideal track-record and competence
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably as a Salesforce administrator or hands-on consultant.
- Experience in the Travel and Tourism industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills. Previous learning documentation and training experience is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hold Salesforce certification and/or Trailhead badges relevant to the Salesforce Admin role or be prepared to complete relevant trailheads.
- Jira Software experience is a plus.
- A company that has one decade of experience in technology and innovation.
- A motivated and supportive team where everyone is encouraged to progress their skills and share their knowledge with each other.
- Hybrid-friendly work environment and company culture that supports working remotely when necessary. Work-family balance is very important to us.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.