This full-time position is a great entry point into a growing partnerships team! The ideal candidate is passionate about affiliate partnerships and sales and has an interest or background in fintech, business development or affiliate marketing. The Partner Business Development Manager develops relationships that contribute tothe growth of Katapult’s business and is responsible for developing new partnerships to grow Katapult’s consumer base.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategies and identify ideal partners to drive new consumers to Katapult, including strategic partners and affiliates
- Negotiate favorable deals with partners and affiliates and be creative by finding new angles
- Nurture the pipeline with partners who can drive new consumers and develop ways to encourage deeper partnership
- Be accountable for company targets tied to new partner and new consumer acquisition goals
- You will provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting and forecasts
- Manage/oversee the onboarding of new partners, including marketing and go to market strategy
- Collaborate with marketing for affiliate marketing initiatives
- Hunt for new partnerships through outbound prospecting and inbound qualification
- Build rapport with potential partners and affiliates and encourage them to join the Katapult partner program
- Other duties as assigned
What We’ll Expect From You:
- You’ve done this before. With 5+ years of sales, affiliates or partnerships under your belt as an individual contributor or leader, you’ve contributed to the rise of a successful partner program
- You have a background in business development, affiliate or eCommerce and understand best practices and digital marketing
- Ability to meet or exceed partnership financial goals / KPIs
- You understand that partnerships touch nearly every aspect of the organization and you’re comfortable quarterbacking projects that require cross-departmental support
- You’re a self-starter with integrity, energy, competitive spirit, and strong time management skills
- You have a positive attitude, an analytical mindset, and you’re skilled in anticipating your partners’ needs before they do
- You’re comfortable with some or all of our tools which includes HubSpot, Microsoft Office Suite, Monday, Zoom Info – experience with PRMs & Account Mapping tools a plus
- Fintech industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Remote opportunity, travel as needed
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Enjoys sales and growing affiliate partnerships
- Strong communication skills
- Results oriented and great at multitasking
Benefits and Perks. At Katapult, there’s a lot more to consider than just base pay! We pride ourselves in offering an above-market total compensation package:
- Medical coverage starting at $0.00 cost to you!
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- New Parent Leave
- 401K (100% company match up to 5% – immediate vesting)
- Flexible Paid Vacation & Personal Time Policy – “Unlimited PTO”
- Company-paid life & disability insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for personal counseling
- Legal Services & more!
Katapult’s mission is simple: Our technology inspires financial possibility. Our vision is to create a world where financial barriers no longer exist by providing disruptive technology that empowers and simplifies the shopping experience. Our values speak volumes about how we operate. We enhance the lives of our employees, customers, and retail partners by providing transparent, innovative and empowering financial products. We achieve extraordinary results through commitment, integrity and teamwork. We create opportunities for success and growth everyday. Inclusion is in our DNA, together we are stronger. We persevere, we work hard, we play hard, we win big.
Katapult is transforming the world of lease-to-own with transparent lease-purchase plans that flex to meet the needs of consumers who are overlooked by traditional credit. With proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) risk-modeling technology, Katapult predicts consumer behavior more accurately than traditional credit scores – providing new paths to ownership for people and new customers for omnichannel retailers. Katapult ensures exceptional experiences with seamless integration, both directly with merchants and through ecommerce platforms, and award-winning customer service.
Inclusion is in our DNA. Katapult hires the best candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.
Katapult is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration of employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.