At Keboola, we’ve built a team culture based on learning, innovation, and most importantly trust. As we’ve grown we continue to embrace the startup vibe and foster a fast-paced and challenging environment. What is unique about our company, is that everyone has a voice and is welcomed to use it. We’re global but well connected and agile. Keboola has offices and team members spanning across Europe, United States, Canada, and beyond.
We are looking for a Presales Consultant that wants to make an impact in a growing SaaS-based company. This role is responsible for creating new components and delivering the best technical solutions for both implementations and customer success programs. This role will participate in pre-sales scoping, contributing to POCs, and running technical demonstrations. By providing guidance, expertise, training, and best practices for both implementations and customer success programs. The Professional Services – Customer Success function increases sustainable proven value for both our customers and Keboola.
The ideal candidate will have commercial skills and the ability to demonstrate the platform so that a not technical person would understand.
What you’ll do
- Team alignment around all aspects of account and opportunity. Always be aligned (synced) with the Enterprise team (BDR, Partner Manager, Architect, Project Delivery Manager, CSM) around all aspects of account and opportunity status & development.
- Assist Sales and other teams – maintain active role during Enterprise Sales process and onboarding. 1) Deep dive in use cases – comment planning, platform feature demo, POC scoping 2) Workshops and use case execution (POT, POC, pilots) 3) Drive platform adoption – Hackathons, contribution knowledge bases, trainings.
- A true partner to the sales team, customer success, and customers. Actively Supporting the sales team in responding to RFPs, RFQs, and preparing quotes, statements of work or pricing when needed. Furthermore, be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future Data needs.
- Project work delivery. First-class delivery – Fulfill assigned tasks, contribute to delivery and project solution design within superb quality and on time. Dedication to over-deliver and help others.
- Keep customers happy. Customer success – go an extra mile to when helping customers.
- Keboola priorities. Contribute to and deliver assigned monthly, quarterly, yearly individual and team priorities
- Provide technical expertise to deliver the best possible solution for the client.
- Provide a customer-oriented point of view by understanding the needs and pain points of the client to deliver the best possible solution.
- Professional level of communication, design, and document of work based on Project Management standards. Track and log work and its progress with precision within provided tracking and PM tools.
The skills and experience you need to have
- Speak fluently in English
- Have 3-4+ years’ experienceas a technical/data/pre-sales Consultant.
- Have an insatiable thirst for knowledgeand development and the desire to grow in your role and with the company.
- Are technically savvy with a deep desire to build and support relationships and expand product use within a customer environment.
- Possess good judgmentwith consultative, problem solving, and escalation resolution skills.
- Knowledge of SQLis required and Python or R experience is preferred.
- Daily working experience with Salesforce, Google products, Slack, Zoom, etc.
A little bit more about the opportunity
- Autonomywithin your position. We are focused on outcomes, not micromanaging everything that you do. We love free company movement.
- Work with great brandsboth locally and worldwide. Ask us who we were working with!
- Work with new industry-leading data technologies.
- The opportunity to create the job you wantthat fits in with the life you want. We know there is life outside of work, and think fulfillment is achieved when all areas of your life fit together.
- We believe the best people are a bit weirdand have an inner engine that drives them.
You can look forward to the following benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- Generous paid vacation time. And we mean generous.
- Cool new offices in the heart of Holesovice in Prague.
We are a company born in the cloud means we are relatively location independent. Want to take an extra-long trip while working on the beach (or forest, or desert?), go ahead – make sure to send us a postcard.
Come One, Come All
Keboola provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate on any basis. Here’s the thing: we don’t care what color you are, who you pray to, what gender you identify with, if you have tattoos or your hair is blue. We hire based on skill and culture fit. It really is that simple.
More About Keboola
Every day Keboola connects data, systems, and people to do their best work all in one place. Keboola is a hybrid, multi-cloud data platform that reduces your day-to-day complexity with data by streamlining and automating your data processes and systems, creating a scalable data structure that works best for you, and aligns business and IT in a secure environment so they can do meaningful work together. Hundreds of innovative companies use Keboola to unlock their data-driven power. The company has offices in Chicago, Vancouver, London, and Prague. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or visit keboola.com.
Keboola’s Philosophies and Values
CARE, LOVE AND RESPECT
CREATE AND INNOVATE
GET YOUR STUFF DONE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.