Keboola is a versatile data operating system that enables companies to automate business actions using data and produce value. It is also flexible enough to be deployed in big enterprise stacks, thereby helping data teams work faster and smarter. Keboola lowers the barrier to entry for aspiring data teams and helps increase the productivity of data teams by reducing the complexity of the data stack, design, operation and maintenance. This leads to a better focus on the actual business value.
Keboola’s success is built by innovation, and our remote-mainly team spread across offices in Prague, Vancouver, Chicago, greater Europe, and beyond. We believe that when people have a mission and a voice, their well-being and performance is better. Our environment stands for no BS and grants our people the ability to interact freely across teams connected by a passion for a culture of continuous learning while encompassing care, love, and respect.
We are looking for an individual who will make Keboola’s brand the leading data platform for everyone in the eyes of relevant audiences.
This position is best suited for an experienced marketer who has experience in setting up and scaling a marketing organization and marketing processes.
Regardless of the specifics of your background, you should be able to demonstrate:
-Consulting skills demonstrated by the ability to break down complex problems into pieces in an orderly way, understand their intricacies, and define a solution that your stakeholders will understand and want to adopt.
– Communication skills that include professional English and the skills to calm a heated situation and focus on achieving an outcome that works for all parties involved.
– Problem-solving and analytical skills across a wide array of tools. You can easily switch between brainstorming a process improvement on a whiteboard and developing a weighted-average cash-in prediction model.
What you’ll do
- Create, lead and execute a marketing strategy tied to company goals
- Be an owner of our brand, ensure consistent brand messaging, following our vision and business goal in all our communications
- Be a strategic thought partner of the leadership team
- Own the growth and performance metrics
- Own and manage the marketing budget
- Build and lead efforts around Keboola community
- Proactively work with ambassadors
- Oversee partner and alliances marketing efforts
- Work with data on a daily basis, and make decisions based on them.
The skills and experience you need to have
- Speak fluent English and be based in the United Kingdom preferred with the ability to travel to Prague, Czech Republic 2-3 days per month.
- Experienced marketer with 8+ years of experience B2B SaaS
- Previously built and managed a team
- Passionate about technology, especially data
- Proven successful experience in collaborating with Product teams
- Excellent presentation skills
A little bit more about the opportunity
- Autonomywithin your position. We are focused on outcomes, not micromanaging everything that you do. We love free company movement.
- Work with great brandsboth locally and worldwide. Ask us who we are working with!
- Work with new industry-leading data technologies.
- The opportunity to create the job you wantthat fits in with the life you want. We know there is life outside of work, and think fulfillment is achieved when all areas of your life fit together.
- We believe the best people are a bit weirdand have an inner engine that drives them.
You can look forward to the following benefits
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and Stock options.
- Generous paid vacation time. And we mean generous.
- Cool new offices in the heart of Holesovice in Prague.
- We are a company born in the cloud means we are relatively location independent. Want to take an extra-long trip while working on the beach (or forest, or desert?), go ahead – make sure to send us a postcard.
- No set office hours and flexible work environment.
Keboola’s Philosophies and Values
CARE, LOVE AND RESPECT
CREATE AND INNOVATE
GET YOUR STUFF DONE
Come One, Come All
Keboola provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, consultants, and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate on any basis. Here’s the thing: we don’t care what color you are, who you pray to, what gender you identify with, if you have tattoos or your hair is blue. We hire based on skill and culture fit. It really is that simple.
More About Keboola
Every day Keboola connects data, systems, and people to do their best work all in one place. Keboola is a hybrid, multi-cloud data platform that reduces your day-to-day complexity with data by streamlining and automating your data processes and systems, creating a scalable data structure that works best for you, and aligns business and IT in a secure environment so they can do meaningful work together. Hundreds of innovative companies use Keboola to unlock their data-driven power. The company has offices in Chicago, Vancouver, London, and Prague. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or visit keboola.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.