Kharon is a highly disruptive and incredibly innovative organization that navigates risk at the intersection of global security threats + international commerce.
What does that mean? Great question.
We take incredibly complex data as it relates to global security and empower our clients to not only understand the risk associated with their potential business relationships but to operationalize that data so that they can make the best and most informed decisions possible. From financial crimes and sanctions to export controls and threat identifications, our tools optimize protection against the types of security threats that could otherwise be incredibly dangerous and excessively costly to any business. Serving many of today’s leading global financial and multinational institutions, Kharon products are the most powerful in the space with a precision and depth that is absolutely unparalleled.
When you look at any major global crisis event, we’re providing information that’s at the heart of those circumstances. We connect the dots in a way that’s meaningful. We’re now experiencing unprecedented growth. The impact of recent global events, especially, has resulted in heightened demand for our products and services which is why we’re looking for our very first Director of Revenue Operations.
Collaborating with our revenue-generating departments and reporting directly to the Head of Sales, your ultimate goal in this position will be to establish the foundational elements of our RevOps function, driving revenue growth through efficiency and accountability. In tandem with the Head of Sales, you will be a critical member of the global GTM team that works to build out our tech stack, design processes, and develop insights that enable our Sales, Marketing and CS teams to deliver on their targets. Through a more deliberate and technical approach, you will improve efficiency and alignment amongst these teams, breaking down silos and eliminating friction.
Leveraging in-depth analytics tools, you will prepare data reporting on campaign effectiveness, including conversion and retention rates. Beyond your role in evaluating our processes, programs, and toolset, you will assume the responsibility of identifying inefficiencies and making recommendations for improvement, to increase ROI and team effectiveness. You will be best suited for this role if you have 2-3 years of experience in revenue operations, a deep understanding of sales and marketing strategies, and a track record of strongly contributing to (or independently driving) revenue growth.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the revenue teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Understand Kharon’s business objectives and translate them into an effective revenue operations strategy.
- Monitor the implementation of the strategy and make necessary adjustments based on real-time performance and market trends.
- Hire, train, and develop revenue operations team members to ensure high performance and efficiency.
- Regularly analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for growth.
- Develop strategies for expanding into new markets or regions based on data analysis.
- Assume shared ownership of the RevOps techstack, including the integration, setup, and maintenance as a power user.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment on lead generation, conversion, and retention strategies
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy including productivity insights, lead-to-sales analysis, revenue analysis, and segment/account trend
- Act as the subject matter expert on inbound and outbound routing, scoring, nurturing, and customer health
- 3-5 years of experience on HubSpot (workflows, deal cycle management, customer journey management, reporting, and dashboards)
- Proven experience supporting a Sales, Client Services, or RevOps team for a B2B Data, FinTech, or SaaS platform.
- Bonus: Experience on SalesForce
To the right person, this will be the perfect kind of challenge. Our mission is compelling, our product is powerful and we’re growing at a rate that makes us unstoppable. If you’re looking to be surrounded by people who will inspire you to think and challenge you to grow then look no further! Our team is made up of some of the most visionary and uncompromising individuals you will ever meet. We don’t take ourselves seriously but we’re serious about the work we do and there is absolutely no slowing us down.
To keep that momentum going, we do our very best to make sure that each and every team member is completely taken care of. From generous time off and fully paid medical plans to daily catered lunches and full-loaded break rooms, we’re nothing without our people so we provide benefits and perks that reflect that. You can expect:
- Fully sponsored medical benefits through Blue Shield and Kaiser, with an option to elect for vision and dental.
- Traditional 401k + ROTH IRA plans with no enrollment waiting period.
- Paid time off + 11 paid holidays annually
- Daily catered lunches and fully-stocked break room
- Company sponsored outings including sporting events, happy hours, and team-wide get togethers.
This role will be pivotal to our scalability. If you’re interested, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!