Kicksaw is a tightly-knit team of smart, energetic thinkers, dreamers, explorers, and problem-solvers. We offer world-class Salesforce implementations, data migrations, process optimizations, tool integrations, and data sourcing/enrichment services that boost our clients’ revenue teams, and we have fun while doing it.
About the role:
Kicksaw is a leader in Salesforce consulting, and we’re on a mission to ensure businesses are set up for success with flawless implementations. We work with early-to-mid stage B2B tech companies who don’t yet have a need for a full-time Salesforce expert and give them access to our team and our full spectrum of skills. We’re essentially operations support on demand. This dynamism means that we get to see a high volume of the day-to-day challenges our clients face mixed in with long-term projects.
We’re seeking a Marketing Implementation Consultant with hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and a proven track record of implementing successful Salesforce Marketing Cloud and marketing automation projects for clients. The Marketing Implementation Consultant serves as our marketing clients’ main point of contact to provide strategic recommendations, deploy marketing solutions, and manage projects to ensure a successful implementation is delivered on time and on target. This role is part of our Marketing Operations (MOPS) team and reports to the Delivery Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive Salesforce marketing automation implementations and drive successful client relationships in a consulting group looking to rid the world of the utilization model for billing!
What the Marketing Implementation Consultant will do:
- Collaborate with peers and marketing clients to build consensus
- Provide strategy and best practices to marketing clients
- Provide training and support to marketing clients
- Facilitate a smooth transition for new marketing clients from the time of sale through the implementation process
- Deliver exceptional value and client satisfaction by exhibiting accountability for all elements of your project(s) including scope, schedule, risks, dependencies, and issues
- Lead full project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement, and optimize) of Salesforce
- Create and configure Salesforce campaigns
The right candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years of experience building Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys and emails using Email Studio
- 2+ years of experience with Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, and Datorama
- 1+ years of SaaS project management experience, including gathering requirements from the client, tracking and planning projects, and working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 1+ years of consulting and/or technical implementation experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certification
- Salesforce configuration knowledge
- Proven track record of demonstrating and driving results and accountability of business needs
- Strong task and client management skills and the ability to work with and manage multiple clients / projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with a genuine interest in helping people
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, in any capacity
- Knowledge of Demand Generation functionalities including webinar setup, email campaigns, lead nurturing, paid media promotion, content syndication, and lead generation
Nice to have:
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience building Cloud Pages and custom Preference Centers
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL, AmpScript
This full-time position is 100% remote and includes competitive pay, benefits package (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, technology stipend, professional development, social activities, and more!
- Compensation range: Up to $120,000 + bonus
- Final compensation offers are based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
Why you’ll love working at Kicksaw:
Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2023! In addition to compensation and benefits, you’ll get to work with curious, knowledgeable, and adventurous team members who enjoy their work and are passionate about what they do.
Kicksaw is made up of a diverse group of lifelong learners, pioneering spirits, and creative thinkers. We’re all unique, but there are certain core values that we each adhere to. They’re our guiding principles, our collective “North Star,” that we live by today and push to be better at tomorrow:
- Be You
- Own It
- Work Together
- Keep It Simple
At Kicksaw, we’re growing fast and are anticipating more growth to come in 2023. We need great leaders to get there! If this role speaks to you, and you want to work with a company that’s fully remote, committed to supporting veterans, and focused on quality of life then please apply!
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Follow us on social media