Kicksaw is a tightly-knit team of smart, energetic thinkers, dreamers, explorers, and problem-solvers. We offer world-class Salesforce implementations, data migrations, process optimizations, tool integrations, and data sourcing/enrichment services that boost our clients’ revenue teams, and we have fun while doing it.
About the role:
Kicksaw is a leader in Salesforce consulting, and we’re on a mission to ensure businesses are set up for success with flawless implementations. We work with early-to-mid stage tech companies who don’t yet have a need for a full-time Salesforce expert and give them access to our team and our full spectrum of skills. We’re essentially operations support on demand. This dynamism means that we get to see a high volume of the day-to-day challenges our clients face mixed in with long-term projects.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Strategist (SOS) with direct Salesforce CPQ or revenue operations experience in a SaaS environment and a proven track record of implementing successful projects for clients. The SOS serves as our clients’ main point of contact to identify weaknesses and make strategic recommendations, as well as lead the internal Delivery team (we call them Pods) to see the project delivered on time and on target.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead Salesforce implementations and drive successful client relationships in a consulting group looking to rid the world of the utilization model for billing!
What the CPQ Sales Operations Strategist will do:
- Facilitate a smooth transition for new clients from the time of sale through the implementation process
- Deliver exceptional value and client satisfaction by exhibiting accountability for all elements of your project(s) including scope, schedule, risks, dependencies, and issues
- Create user stories based on functional discovery sessions for our Solution Architects to design solutions
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage project scope and employ strong change-management practices
- Monitor, track, and own outcomes to resolve issues and conflicts by managing dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Identify and develop trusted advisor relationships with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Ensure projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, and quality standards via internal team collaboration and client communication
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
- Identify growth opportunities for the client over the course of a project
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization as needed
The right candidate will have:
- 4+ years of Salesforce consulting and/or technical implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience working around the Quote to Cash process including CPQ, Contract Management, billing, SKU Creation, pricing, packaging, advanced approvals, and document generation
- Agile project management experience, including gathering requirements from the client, tracking and planning projects, and working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Sales Cloud Certification with a desire to become CPQ or Revenue Cloud Certified
- Experience utilizing relevant AppExchange tools
- Proven track record of demonstrating and driving results and accountability of business needs
- Strong task and client management skills and the ability to work with and manage multiple clients / projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the client and expand project scope when appropriate to meet those needs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, in any capacity
- Ability to speak to the problems B2B tech companies face with sales, marketing, customer success and sales ops
Nice to have:
- Additional Salesforce certification(s): Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer, Community Cloud Consultant
- Comfortable presenting complex information closely to a C-level audience or highly technical team
- Successfully implemented two full-life cycle CPQ solutions
- Deep understanding of diagramming with Lucidchart
- 5+ years of experience working in an agile environment
The right person for this role should be able to handle any of these questions with ease:
- How can I build a dashboard in SFDC to understand my sales funnel?
- How can we best set up our product catalog and pricing structure in CPQ?
- What are some best practices when managing duplicates?
- We’re struggling with approval processes, opportunities, quotes… What should we be thinking about?
- We’ve been on HubSpot, how do we migrate to SFDC?
This full-time position is 100% remote and includes competitive pay, benefits package (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, technology stipend, professional development, social activities, and more!
- Compensation range: Up to $140,000 + bonus
- Final compensation offers are based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
Why you’ll love working at Kicksaw:
Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2023! In addition to compensation and benefits, you’ll get to work with curious, knowledgeable, and adventurous team members who enjoy their work and are passionate about what they do.
Kicksaw is made up of a diverse group of lifelong learners, pioneering spirits, and creative thinkers. We’re all unique, but there are certain core values that we each adhere to. They’re our guiding principles, our collective “North Star,” that we live by today and push to be better at tomorrow:
- Be You
- Own It
- Work Together
- Keep It Simple
At Kicksaw, we’re growing fast and are anticipating more growth to come in 2023. We need great leaders to get there! If this role speaks to you, and you want to work with a company that’s fully remote, committed to supporting veterans, and focused on quality of life then please apply!
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.