At Kili Technology, our mission is to empower businesses to transform unstructured data into high quality data to dramatically accelerate the build of reliable AI.
To keep growing our data-centric AI platform, we’ve secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) and support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..)
Our platform helps organizations such as SAP, Louis Vuitton and Airbus to accelerate their Machine Learning projects with excellent quality training data.
At Kili Technology, we live and breathe our valued behaviours! 💫
We are a team of collaborative hustlers, ambitious learners, and ownership champions. We obsess over our customers, think pragmatically, and make data-driven decisions. If you’re excited about a fast-paced, flexible environment where growth is celebrated and every day brings new possibilities, join us on this exciting journey 🚀.
We’re now looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, expert in the AI/ML field to support our growth next to our two founders ! This is a unique opportunity to contribute to defining the future of Product Marketing at Kili Technology and answering the question: How should we position our product in the ecosystem ? 🚀
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Senior PMM, you’ll :
- Understand who the customer is (own the ICP & personae), and why they should care about the product (jobs to be done, pains, value driver), and partner with Product to influence future product development,
- Develop positioning and messaging, including product positioning, persona building, use cases positioning, and value propositions,
- Monitor and assess competition & benchmark markets trends & technological advancements to maintain our competitive edge & influence,
- Head all product launch strategy, planning, timelines and content to execute amazing product launches that drive user growth, product activation, and lifetime value,
- Enhance the product release process and related communications, working closely with Product managers,
- Support BOFU content generation, working closely with Content Marketing and Sales,
- Orchestrate product advocacy & referral
Who are you ?
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, we need our senior PMM to hit the ground running and understand the ML lifecycle and basics of cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Product Marketing in B2B SaaS
- Ownership : You love leading initiatives and are focus on making an impact
- Customer relationship builder: We seek individuals enthusiastic about fostering customer relationships, utilizing your listening skills, analytical capabilities, and data-driven decision-making to drive our success
- Great communicator & listener: With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you adeptly convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner, even to non-technical individuals. This role entails interacting with diverse stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to domain experts throughout the world
- Fast learner: you have a hunger for knowledge, embrace risks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. With frequent advancements in the AI/ML space and the rapid evolution of industry practices, we value someone who enjoys staying up-to-date with cutting-edge developments and sharing them with customers
- Entrepreneurial, you dream big and you want to be part of shaping the future with us
- Fluent in English
✨ If you thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious, and super flexible environment, where collaboration, ownership, and a hunger for growth are celebrated, join us on this exciting journey. ✨
Kili is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Applying at Kili is also the opportunity to access a broader network. Should we not proceed with a job offer, we would be pleased to refer you to the Talent Club. The talent club was created by Serena and aims at offering talents great opportunities in innovative companies (Dataiku, Malt, Libeo…)