Hi, we’re Kitt – a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for clients to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work – we think that’s pretty cool.
As our very first Revenue Enablement Manager, you will be crucial in shaping a brand new function within our Revenue team. From looking at data in our CRM to highlight enablement opportunities, to designing and executing training across the entire team, the impact you’ll have is huge. Working shoulder to shoulder with our Sales, Commercial and Account Management teams, you will have the unique opportunity to add value at each stage of a complex sales cycle.
You will be:
- Working with stakeholders across all levels within the Revenue team to ensure that Kitt and our teams can develop and reach their full potential.
- Building and executing a quarterly road-map for enablement, understanding what drives success.
- Designing and organising milestone events for Kitt such as offsite, bi-annual training sessions for our Revenue team.
- Collaborating with managers and teaching them training techniques enabling them to improve performance on their teams.
- Managing our internal resources, including Notion, to ensure that processes are clear, useful and up to date at all times.
- You have an infectious enthusiasm and are able to inspire and motivate other members of the team.
- You love helping people reach their full potential and are excited by the idea of facilitating others’ success and growth.
- Curious, you are fascinated by how people learn and can adapt your style accordingly.
- A natural relationship builder, you can adapt your communication style based on who you’re speaking to, and you’re not afraid to manage expectations when necessary.
- You are able to spot inefficiencies in internal processes and are excited to get to your hands dirty in order to improve them.
- You’re organised with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a busy and changing environment.
- As a natural communicator, you’re social and building relationships comes easily to you.
- You can read between the lines and synthesise information coming from multiple sources into easy and digestible updates.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Account Managers helping our clients love their space – our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 3 years we have grown to become London’s biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s top venture capital investors (Hoxton Ventures). We partner provide our customers with bespoke managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space and automate the management of their experience (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists, an App and a services marketplace to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment that spends $1tn a year on workspace.
The interview process for this role will include 3 stages:
- Phone screen interview with Leila Bennett (Talent Acquisition Executive).
- Interview with Stephen Baker (Head of Revenue Operations) and Josh Blackhurst (Business Development Manager) with a task.
- Google Meet Interview with Joel Crouch (Chief Revenue Officer).
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employer-supported childcare vouchers
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media