At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing Customer Success Operations team. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager of Customer Success Operations and partner closely with Customer Success and Support leadership to deliver data driven insights, drive visibility and understanding of core metrics and business drivers, improve operational efficiencies, and develop scalable strategies to improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, strategically and analytically minded, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on solving problems for our customers.
How you will make a difference:
- Leverage data to create analyses which result in actionable insights and strategic recommendations for the Customer Success and Support leadership team
- Dissect trends, quantify opportunities, and undertake customer and driver based revenue modeling or headcount modeling to support business planning and forecasting processes
- Own and develop reporting and analytics for Customer Success and Support; driving increased visibility into core metrics such as CSAT, Average Handle Time, NPS, Net Revenue Retention and others
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of key business initiatives, and proactively surface insights and areas of opportunity for the business
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency in a rapidly growing environment
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, dashboards and analysis on key business metrics and challenges
- Partner with Customer Success and Support leadership to understand and develop scalable strategies to improve business processes and systems, with a focus on operational excellence, improving team effectiveness and efficiency, and driving key outcomes for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as CS Systems, Sales Operations, Product, Business Intelligence, and Finance
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience in an analytics / business operations / finance / consulting role; prior experience with SaaS a bonus
- You possess well developed Excel, SQL and data visualization software skills (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc); the ability to also use tools such as Python and R to work efficiently at scale is a plus
- You have well developed communication and organizational skills, a demonstrated ability working cross functionally to partner with business leaders, and experience preparing materials for an executive audience
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, taking ownership and delivering work product in a timely manner to drive outcomes
- You are comfortable operating autonomously with a bias towards action, learning and constant iteration
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a Colorado or New York City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found here .
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Follow us on social media