Why? Because our time is limited, our competition is fierce, and our margin for error is small. For us to have the greatest impact on the world, we need to be laser focused on our core mission, which is…
Empowering people to be creative.
That’s why Knak exists.
We are a world-class enterprise email and landing page creation platform with a focus on making successful and happy customers by providing them with an incredibly powerful, yet easy to use creation platform.
Our industry leading SaaS solution is built by Marketers, for Marketers. We know that it’s the small things that make the biggest impact and that emails and landing pages are where the rubber hits the road when it comes to Marketing Automation. We change the way Marketers work by making them more efficient, while improving conversion rate of their campaigns and helping them stay on brand.
Oh, and we have a bit of fun while doing it, too!
As the head of revenue operations you will work with sales and support, FP&A, sales, customer success, BDR and marketing operations by improving the efficiency, understanding of, and performance of the entire funnel. Initially you will manage a team of 2 (A Salesforce administrator and a Gainsight administrator) and as the company grows you will grow the team and the scope.
- Ensure alignment between marketing, sales, customer success as it pertains to Knak’s go-to-market strategy.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data through the entire funnel.
- Optimize and automate our GTM tech stack including but not limited to Salesforce, Gainsight, Dealhub, Outreach, Zoominfo, Intercom, 6Sense.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for additions or enhancements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work cross-departmentally with leaders to test and implement solutions.
- Lead pipeline management, reporting and forecasting processes.
- Contribute to the quota setting and compensation processes.
- Develop, manage, and launch new processes, workflows, and automation that drive the efficiency of our GTM teams.
- Partner with the leadership team on building and maintaining team reporting and dashboards. Provide analytical leadership for GTM plans and activities, and deliver actionable insights to establish operational priorities.
- Provide day-to-day operational support and internal customer service for Knak’s GTM teams as the acting subject matter expert for our systems and processes.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Revenue, Sales or Business Operations role in SaaS.
- Performance driven not just process driven.
- You have Salesforce certification
- Able and willing to roll up your sleeves to dive into the tools as needed.
- Proactive and obsessed about the funnel operating smoothly from beginning to the end. For example you proactively give reports on stuck deals and improvements needed to processes across the funnel – you don’t wait to be told.
- A problem solver who loves to work with stakeholders to figure out root causes.
- Familiar with a modern GTM tech stack and deep experience with Salesforce.
- Firm understanding of the entire customer lifecycle, and the impact of systems and tools at each stage
- Ability to interpret process gaps and propose solutions to their underlying causes
- Experience with a large tech stack and technical ability to optimize systems integrations
What We Offer
At Knak we have four foundational pillars. Culture, customers, product and growth. Culture is our number one pillar because we know that is at the core of building a strong company that can build amazing products and delight our customers. We do this with a laser focus on hiring the right people who are smart, positive and who want more than the typical nine-to-five offers.
We offer an extremely rewarding, second to none work environment as acknowledged by Ottawa’s Best Places to Work 2022! We show our investment in our people through our competitive salaries, equity in the company, great benefits, paid vacation, Life leave days (because life happens), team lunches and off-sites, and most importantly our commitment to YOUR career growth.
If this sounds like something you’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you!
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.