Knotch is a Content Intelligence Platform that enables brands to drive business growth through content. We build products for people who use content to drive performance. We also offer Strategic Consulting services which enable brands to achieve new levels of efficiency and effectiveness through ongoing and ad hoc support. Used by companies like Bank of America, Deloitte, Zillow, Square and Dropbox, Knotch gives marketers a holistic view of content’s performance and provides insights and actions that drive performance and increase efficiency.
About the Position
We are looking for a Director of Content & Community to lead Knotch’s content efforts and community management to drive business impact for Knotch. This is a roll up your sleeves leadership role that spans from strategy through execution. The candidate understands the power of building creative and impactful full funnel content and campaigns to engage our audience, build pipeline, and acquire new customers. The candidate must be passionate about how content drives business results and must want to be the face of Knotch within the Pros & Content Community. The candidate will work closely with our Product, Customer, and Sales teams. We are looking for a passionate B2B marketer with curiosity, grit, desire and a track record of success within SaaS companies.
- Understand the ideal customer profile and buyer personas and their goals and challenges.
- Own messaging & positioning to continue to build Knotch’s leadership in the content intelligence space.
- Develop full funnel content strategy & programs to drive brand awareness, consideration and ultimately to sell the category leading content intelligence platform.
- Own content & collateral production, development, and distribution.
- Define the strategy & programs that build & engage the 1,000+ person Knotch Pros & Content Community.
- Be the face of Knotch within the Pros & Content community & the broader community of content leaders.
- Accountable for the pipeline creation targets.
- Create engaging content, on your own and in collaboration with others on the team, that resonates with our target audience and establishes Knotch as the thought leader in the content intelligence space.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years prior experience in marketing, 5+ years at a SaaS company.
- Ability to strike the optimal balance between developing strategy and executing.
- Strong writing skills with a drive to produce and deliver high-impact content and messaging relevant to the target audience.
- Experience successfully partnering with go to markets teams to execute full funnel B2B demand-generation programs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bring together cross-functional teams to deliver on business objectives.
- Comfortable with public speaking (virtual & in-person) and leading engaging discussions with your peer group (content marketing leaders).
- Demonstrated success managing freelance/contract resources.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail and experience managing several cross-functional work streams at once.
- Self-managed, with excellent attention to detail and is highly organized.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Startup experience is required.
You will stand out if you have:
- Content marketing, demand generation and product marketing experience and a desire to take the lead on the strategy & execution for all of them.
- A desire to have a major influence on our go to market and pipeline creation strategy.
- Content as a part of your DNA and a desire to be a leader in our Pros & Content community.
- $150,000 – $200,000 per year is the expected salary range. The final salary will be based on experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance eligibility, a 401(k) plan, unlimited PTO plus 10+ company-paid holidays, a daily company break, and a wellness allowance, just to name a few!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience. We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness. We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups. We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier. We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to show up as their authentic self and deliver honest feedback (directly or anonymously) so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.