Later is founded on two success stories that began in 2014: Mavrck, the industry-leading influencer marketing solution (now Later Influence™), and Later, the best social media management platform (now Later Social™) and first-to-market link in bio tool.
We’re trusted by the top social platforms, with partnerships and integrations with Meta, TikTok, X/Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
In 2024, Mavrck and Later officially joined together as one unified business, with a shared vision: to enable the world to make a living with their creativity. We’re now on a mission to build the world’s first Social Revenue Platform.
Later will be the first inclusive platform where social media managers, influencer managers, and creators can come together to collaborate on content. We enable marketers to create high-performing content and engage in authentic collaborations with creators to reach new audiences, drive engagement, and generate predictable ROI.
As a trusted partner and go-to source for social media advice, we help create an engaged community for reliable performance and repeatable growth.
About this position:
We are a growth-stage scale-up looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who will help Fortune 500 brand marketers gain access to the best all-in-one influencer marketing platform in the industry. As a member of our sales team, each day will bring new opportunities to help solve customer’s problems with our platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and qualifying potential customers
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively prescribe solutions among the Later product & services offering
- Position the value of Later’s software and influencer marketing to enterprise brands
- Demo Later’s platform to prospects and creating proposals
- Negotiate and close net new business
- Keep an accurate sales pipeline and contribute to team development
- Partner with our Marketing, Services, and Customer Success departments to provide a cohesive experience for potential and current customers
- Bring new ideas and innovative solutions to help advance the sales team and the entire company
- Design and deliver prospect proposals
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS
- Experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
- Experience building a pipeline and closing business
- Experience leading customers through the purchase process from lead to customer
- An analytical, data-driven, and creative approach to problem-solving
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, drive to achieve goals, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional team
Our approach to compensation:
We take a market-based & data-driven approach to compensation. We leverage data from trusted third-party compensation sources to help us understand the market value of a role based on function, level, geographic location, and scope. We evaluate compensation bi-annually, including performance and market-related factors.
Our salaries are benchmarked against market Total Cash Compensation for the geographic location of our job posting. Compensation for some roles is structured as On Target Earnings (OTE = base + commission/variable) while for others it is structured as Salary only.
To comply with local legislation and ensure transparency, we share salary ranges on all job postings. Skills, experience and other factors help determine the final salary we offer which may vary from the original range posted.
Additionally, all permanent team members are granted stock options and are eligible to participate in various benefits plans as part of their overall compensation package.
$120,000 CAD base plus commission
Some perks of being on our team:
- Flexible PTO: We want you to take the time off when you want or need to recharge!
- Learning & Development: We provide growth opportunities through training, coaching, mentorship programs, and workshops. We also provide teams with a generous Education & Conference budget to support continued learning.
- Parental benefits: We offer parental leave top-ups, family forming support, and a life-transitions program to ensure you and your family are well supported when returning to work.
- Healthcare: Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, STD & LTD, 401k contribution plans (US-based employees), and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the well-being of you and your family.
- Employee Resource Groups: Belonging is an important part of doing your best work. These ERGs provide support and community for employees.
- Co-op team members are not eligible for company benefits.
Where we work
We hire into our hub cities of Boston, MA; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; and. We post our positions in the hub location(s) where we are open to having the successful candidate be located.
Diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
We value diversity of thought; we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.