Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 300+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will play a key role in transitioning legacy Echobot and legacy Leadfeeder from separate products to a combined platform. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established B2B SaaS brand with over 60,000 loyal users and to position them for future growth.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the successful launch and adoption of our new platform and existing products. They’ll be responsible for developing a go-to-market (GTM) strategy that positions our products to win in the market as well as identifying the resources we need internally and externally to execute on that strategy.
In addition to the GTM planning, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the sales enablement team to educate the internal team, ensuring everyone has a deep understanding of our customer and products. This includes training around key pain points, our value proposition, and key messaging.
This role reports into our Product Marketing Lead.
- Positioning: Establish product positioning, messaging, user personas and value propositions that translate our products and features into benefits that resonate with our target audience.
- Market intelligence: Spearhead market intelligence with in-depth industry and competitive analysis.
- GTM Strategy: Collaborate with our product, sales and customer success teams to create the tactical GTM plan that communicates the value of our platform to multiple user personas.
- Product Development: Become an internal expert on our customers, products, competitors, and our market position and partner closely with the product team to inform product development that creates demand, drives customer adoption, and revenue.
- Collaboration: Build strong relationships cross-functionally, including with our product, marketing, sales and customer success teams.
- Sales Enablement: Collaborate with our sales enablement team to produce effective sales enablement materials that educate our sales teams on how to communicate the value and capabilities of our products to potential customers.
- Product Adoption: Liaise with our Customer Lifecycle Manager to create content and messaging for email and in app campaigns that drive product adoption throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Cross/Up-Selling: Design and develop marketing strategies that highlight relevant products for up-selling and cross-selling.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Ability to balance strategic vision and execution, from setting high-level team strategy to getting in the weeds planning launches and doing competitive research.
- A self-starter approach, get things implemented and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to distill complex information into understandable action points, and to translate technical features into benefits that resonate with our customers.
- Outstanding analytical skills to identify, analyse, and use data to inform recommendations.
- Being familiar with the marketing tactics and channels that can potentially be used for effective product communication.
- Collaborative and cross-team working capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments, including technical environments (product and engineering)
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. An eye for good design.
- English fluency. Proficiency in German would be an advantage.
- Available to work European hours (∓ 1-2 hours from CET)
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office setup
- Weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online with Zenspotting
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and Team off-sites – We went to Croatia this October 😉
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!