The Sales Enablement role calls for a leader who will build and implement exceptional programs for onboarding, training, sales productivity, and performance improvements. The role requires continuous cross-functional work internally to determine enablement priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact. This role reports to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations.
Employee benefits and earnings:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company 401K Match
- Life Insurance (Basic and Voluntary Life)
- Open & Flexible Vacation Policy (including Sick leave)
- Generous Leave Benefits: medical, maternity, paternity, and personal
- Competitive salary ( $95K-110K DOE)
- Top Achievers Earn Our Yearly Presidents Club Company Paid Trip and Salary Increase.
Here is more of what you’ll get to do:
- Lead the design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of sales enablement programs and content for all global sales teams
- Oversee execution of the strategy set forth by sales enablement charter, ensuring all programs elevate the mission and vision of the sales enablement function
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales processes, sales methodology, and competitive intelligence
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, sales teams, sales leaders, and other cross-functional experts to increase collaboration and effectively build awareness and support of sales enablement programs
- Implement the strategy for sales enablement programs and tools
- Track the success of all sales enablement efforts through both qualitative feedback and quantitative data to continuously improve initiatives
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience training/managing in a SaaS environment.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales, sales operations, and/or sales enablement experience. Instructional design/teaching experience is a bonus
- Experience successfully creating and implementing a sales process/methodology with sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective sales onboarding, training, and coaching programs
- Ability to identify and track metrics that demonstrate improvements in sales productivity
- Excellent communication skills including public speaking, presentations, teaching, facilitating, and writing
- Ability to forge relationships across internal organizations and build consensus amid competing priorities
- You have been part of a successful revenue enablement team and know the metrics that demonstrate success.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a clear communicator
- You’re very well organized and have a reputation for getting things done
- You’re consistently creative and intellectually curious about sales enablement and any new methodologies or tools that may emerge
- You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed
- You are data driven and support your strategy with success analysis
Does this position sound like something you would enjoy and be successful at, but you’re not sure you have the exact qualifications to be considered? While our job descriptions are an outline for the type of candidate we’re looking for, it is not a checklist. We encourage you to apply!
Who are we?
LeadVenture is the market-leading SaaS provider of digital retailing, eCommerce, digital marketing and eCatalog solutions for dealerships across 12 industry verticals including powersports, marine, RV, pre-owned auto, agriculture and more.
Our family of brands includes Dealer Spike, ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARI), Dealer Car Search, Frazer, TCS Technologies, Net Driven, Direct Communications, Inc. (DCi), Auction123, Powersports Support, Level 5, PSM Marketing, Monroney Labels, and Interact RV.
We are an international company with offices located in the United States, Mexico (Juniper Data Center), Belize (Dealer Spike Belize), India and The Netherlands. Together, we are LeadVenture.
LeadVenture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeadVenture complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
LeadVenture expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LeadVenture employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.