Our mission is to empower eCommerce businesses of all sizes to drive profitable and sustainable revenues and brand growth from paid digital marketing. From the solo-entrepreneur selling their handmade crafts, to leading retailers selling to millions of customers all over the globe, our technology and services are designed for businesses of all sizes, to enable them to grow their customer-base using smart marketing techniques and tools, understand their most valuable clients and optimise their strategies and campaigns based on real-time data insights. We strive to provide our customers with the best customer service experience and proprietary technology, that makes marketing execution and performance, a breeze.
About our Engineering Team
We are a multi-lingual team with a variety of different backgrounds and equal gender representation; not all of us come from a Computer Science background. Some have worked in large companies and some are former freelancers. We care about being diverse including: gender, sexual orientation, religion, race and background. We firmly believe that it is a combination of having a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives that makes a first class product. You can explore a bit more regarding our technical challenges and how we overcome them in our blog.
Our Tech Stack
Services: Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Data Studio, Looker
Business Tools: Slack, G Suite, Notion
About This Job
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer that can help execute our implementation strategy whilst bringing experience working on tagging as well as help us deliver value to our customers.By joining our team, you will be part of the development and design of tagging structures for websites and apps as well as provide insights on the installation, configuration, monitoring and data governance of the tags in a tag management platform. You will coordinate with multiple vendors across a variety of functions to provide problem resolution and data quality for tagging efforts and analytic deliverables. By identifying data quality issues, sensitive data integrity, navigating multiple data sources and work to resolve data quality issues to support the marketing campaign efforts.
This role meets the art of digital marketing and the beauty of the engineering world.
You should apply if
- sounds challenging being in charge of the design system in a start-up!
- you have a keen eye for detail!
- you are a proactive person, like to find ways of improvement and share new ideas.
- you are happy to talk with external clients and understand their needs
- you have a great balance on how to build practical solutions
- be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
- you are comfortable working in a team that deals with uncertainty every day.
As a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer, you will
- Responsible for implementing digital tagging for data capture to track digital marketing efforts to determine brand and campaign effectiveness
- Test implementation of new tracking implementation to ensure they are working properly
- Collaborate effectively with clients on how to orchestrate events
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, repository readme and guides.
- Be responsible for the quality and testing of the work that you do
- Work closely with cross-functional business groups to translate business requirements into technical and functional deliverables
- Ensure that all tagging code and or specs are properly implemented and any new technologies being deployed
You should apply if
- You want to be involved in a company that impacts businesses in their success.
- You are a curious person that’s not afraid of trying different solutions to a specific problem
- You are passionate about crafting designs into solutions that makes day to day easier without a single line of code.
- You are comfortable working in a team that deals with uncertainty every day.
- You considerate yourself as a proactive person who is always open to learn and improve.
What we offer you
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Collaborative and working alongside an experienced engineering team who have worked in all different company sizes.
- Opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies.
- Competitive salary that adjusts to your cost of living and experience (between £25,000 – £35,000 for this role)
- Company-wide holidays at the end of the year.
Our recruitment process
- Pre-Interview GoogleMeet Chat:we want to meet you and for you to meet us. Before talking tech, it’s good to know what drives you as a person. This usually takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Take-home code test:we would like to know more about how you come to a solution when given a problem and then discuss it over a 15 – 30 minute meeting with one of our Tech Leads.
- GoogleMeet Interviews where we will discuss the following:
- Technical: You will meet with one of our Digital Analytics Implementation Engineers and one Tech Lead who are going to walk you through some technical difficulties and how we solve them. Also, we would like to know some problems you have solved in the past. This meeting typically takes 1 hour.
- Product and Testing: You will meet with our VP of Client Delivery and our Head of Customer Analytics; we will talk about how the Client Delivery team works with different customers and how you have worked in the past in similar environments.
- Long term vision: Lastly, you will meet with our CEO to talk about the long term plans for the company and the opportunity ahead to join.
N.B. we are very fortunate to not struggle to recruit directly and only operate on an in-house basis. We would therefore politely ask that Software Houses, Recruiters and Outsource companies do not reach out to any of our team regarding this vacancy.