Company Overview: Lean Layer specializes in fractional RevOps services, tailoring strategies to individual business needs and optimizing go-to-market operations. The firm enhances clients’ GTM stacks, increases marketing-attributed revenue, and assists in areas like account scoring, forecasting, and tech stack optimization. With deep knowledge in revenue operations, Lean Layer stands out for its strategic vision alignment, enhancing forecasting accuracy, sales performance, and understanding the entire customer journey.
Location is in Brazil
Job Summary: Lean Layer is seeking a Senior Data Analyst with advanced ETL skills and SQL proficiency. The role involves converting complex data into actionable insights, contributing to clients’ understanding of their funnel dynamics and what levers they can pull to increase their ability to drive revenue.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes.
- Utilize SQL for data analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with teams for data-driven strategies.
- Create reports and visualizations.
- Stay updated with data analytics and RevOps trends.
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Engineering, Software Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 experience as a data analyst, business intelligence analyst, or data engineering
- Advanced SQL proficiency and comprehensive ETL and data analysis skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and thrive at a fast growing startup environment.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM data.
- Familiarity with revenue and sales operations data analysis.
- Proficiency in Looker or Looker Studio.
- ChatGPT APIs.
- Experience managing GCP instance
To apply for this job please visit www.leanlayer.com.