The Revenue Operations & Enablement team plays a crucial role in scaling the go-to-market efforts at LeanIX. Revenue Operations combines sales, marketing, and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle in order to drive company growth. Revenue enablement provides the education and content to make our go-to-market teams successful.
Sr Revenue Operations Manager Connected remote, based in Massachusetts, US
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Lead and build a best-in-class sales operations business partner team
- Closely collaborate with sales management and leadership from a strategic and operational standpoint
- Advise global and regional sales leadership with data-driven insights related to revenue operations and enablement
- Develop and maintain the sales productivity stack for Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, Sales Engineers, and Partner Managers
- Own territory and quota planning, quoting/deal support, global forecasting cadence, and orchestration of Sales OKRs
- Establish and maintain an operational support model
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in owning global sales ops in a b2b scaleup
- Several years of professional experience in revenue and/or sales operations
- Exceptional Salesforce knowledge and skills
- Experience with territory planning, quota planning, outbound campaigns, forecasting, and compensation administration
- An analytical individual with a data-driven mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with revenue leadership
- Excellent organizational and communication skill
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 850+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at [email protected] You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Follow us on social media