Leapfin’s mission is to liberate financial information to empower businesses to make and trust their decisions. The Leapfin Revenue Platform helps IT, Systems, and Finance teams consolidate, standardize, and accurately report their financial data. Leapfin is committed to building a lasting organization with products that our customers value. People at Leapfin are constantly iterating and working together to drive our business forward and ensure our customers are successful.
Leapfin is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing, who will help us put the right message into the right channel at the right time to find the accounts and individuals we can help and get them into our pipeline. You will experiment relentlessly and quickly across channels and tactics to find the best ones for our audience. You aren’t wedded to a particular channel or mix you’ve seen work before: you’re going to identify the one that works for our market.
- Lead a small team to test and evolve our top of funnel message to our target market across channels to identify the right mix. These could include email, paid/organic social, SEO, SEM, sales outbounding, events, partners, and OOH. You don’t have to be an expert in any of these, but are comfortable enough to dive in.
- Become the company expert on our target market from an analytical point of view: you know who they are, where they are, and how to motivate them. And you’ll be able to prove it in the data.
- Ensure that wherever people see our message, it’s consistent, sharp, and compelling — and show the data to prove it.
- Guide our marketing engineering team to source new accounts and novel data that identifies accounts likeliest to have a particular need.
- Guide content marketing and our chief evangelist on which content performs best at each stage of the buyer journey to ensure you have the content you need to drive the pipeline.
- Align and work closely with product marketing and product leadership to ensure our point of view is coming through.
- Partner tightly with revenue operations to measure our full funnel performance and know exactly what is working and what is not.
- 5+ years of progressive experience to at least senior manager
- Built a growth marketing or demand generation motion that was the primary pipeline driver for a company from $1M-$10M in ARR that sold 5- and 6-figure deals.
- Scrappy, creative, and intensely analytical. You know exactly why you’re doing what you’re doing each day.
- You’re obsessed: you know your target market and have found creative ways to understand their needs intimately.
- You’re strategic: you experiment relentlessly & quickly across channels and tactics to find the best ones rather than optimizing for perfection in a given channel
- You’re focused: there are a million things you could work on. You know the 3 or 4 that are going to make the biggest difference and you can block out everything else
- You’re not interested in running someone else’s playbook: you’re defining ours.
- You’re creative and think from first principles: you’re out to reinvent pipeline generation as a competitive advantage, and leave your mark on the world in the process
- You’re collaborative and easy to work with: success will require close coordination across and beyond marketing.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insuranceUnlimited paid-time-off and sick days
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Rapidly scaling startup with many opportunities for promotion and the ability to heavily influence the success of many customers’ finance tech stacks
Leapfin is a Fully Remote Workplace
Talent has no borders. We welcome both US-based and international applicants and have active team members throughout the world. However, all employees are expected to be online during US business hours (PT, MT, CT, or ET).
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.