Leapfin’s mission is to liberate financial information to empower businesses to make and trust their decisions. The Leapfin Revenue Platform helps IT, Systems, and Finance teams consolidate, standardize, and accurately report their financial data. Leapfin is committed to building a lasting organization with products that our customers value. People at Leapfin are constantly iterating and working together to drive our business forward and ensure our customers are successful.
No Go-to-Market team can thrive without knowing what is working, where in the prospect journey we are dropping the ball and need to improve, and generating and testing hypotheses to continually find our next tranche of growth. As our revenue operations expert, you’ll be the architect and beating heart of our GTM, reporting to the VP of Marketing with a dotted line to the VP of Sales.
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of our go to market across the prospect journey, from marketing campaigns to the sales funnel.
- Own the GTM tech stack and roadmap, building the technology and processes (such as Salesforce and Hubspot workflows) to keep GTM moving and to generate the insights we need to run the business better and better.
- Instrument and use the machinery that can tell us how our GTM motion is working with reports and dashboards (for example, pipeline, lead velocity, lead statuses, by primary sources, channels, campaigns, etc)
- Build or maintain efficient lead tagging (source, attribution, UTMs, campaign objectives), and lead management processes (SLAs, assignments).
- Align and work closely with our marketing engineer to maintain our marketing database’s health and hygiene and enrich it with relevant buying signals.
- First point of contact on technical issues for the GTM tech stack.
- Instrumented the machinery that drove pipeline for a company from $1M-$10M in ARR that sold 5- and 6-figure deals.
- Data analysis skills (eg SQL, scripting)
- Salesforce administration experience
- Google analytics experience5 years experience in marketing ops
Nice to Have
- Google analytics and Hubspot experience
- A/B testing experience
- Sales ops experience
- You’re obsessed with measurement and data. You like to have your fingers in the data!
- Scrappy, creative, and intensely analytical. You know exactly why you’re doing what you’re doing each day.
- You’ve got technical acumen with, and strategic grasp of, full funnel measurement, from channel analytics (Google Analytics, social analytics, Hubspot, and Salesforce) to pipeline metrics.
- You’ve got a burning passion to uncover what drives pipeline creation and what doesn’t and call it as you see it.
- You’ve comfortable in an ambiguous environment and a proactive problem solver.
- You’re a great collaborator; you’ll be the right hand to growth marketing, content marketing, and sales to help them measure and improve performance across the funnel.
- You know how to focus on the handful of things that will make a material difference and block the noise of everything else by saying no (politely).
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited paid-time-off and sick days
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Rapidly scaling startup with many opportunities for promotion and the ability to heavily influence the success of many customers’ finance tech stacks
Leapfin is a Fully Remote Workplace
Talent has no borders. We welcome both US-based and international applicants and have active team members throughout the world. However, all employees are expected to be online during US business hours (PT, MT, CT, or ET).
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.