As a Customer Success Manager II, you will fill the critical role of serving as the face of LeaseQuery with respect to your assigned customers, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry by proactively building trusting relationships with, and understanding the needs and pain points of, each of your customers. You will be responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction rates, driving expansion by identifying customers’ needs for additional products and services, and managing renewals. This role is a revenue generating role and you will have assigned Net Revenue Retention targets assigned based on your book of business. In this role you will promote adoption, engagement and advocacy, enhancing LeaseQuery’s reputation and brand recognition. By proactively understanding and educating the product team about your customers’ needs, you will meaningfully contribute to the development of LeaseQuery’s product roadmap. The Customer Success Manager II has excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead meetings and host webinars.
Reports to Manager, Customer Success
LeaseQuery’s headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
- Knowledge: Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Complexity: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
What you will be doing
- Own the entire customer partnership, maximizing customer satisfaction, applying problem-solving skills, advising on product capabilities, driving advocacy and performing a broad array of other consultative activities
- As customer’s primary Point of Contact (POC) for any and all needs, maintain proactive, consistent and unscripted communication with highly technical executive and VP-level contacts with each of your customers
- Independently build trusting relationships with multiple personnel throughout each customer organization, under minimal supervision
- Collaborate directly with the sales and implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition from the pre-sale stage to the post-sale customer success stage
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, desired business outcomes, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Consult with customers to understand the challenges and opportunities they are facing in their business and proactively identify areas of opportunity to strengthen our current partnership
- Leverage cross-functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Work with management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Monitor, analyze and maintain customer health metrics. Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends. Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform
- Maximize customer retention by maximizing customer satisfaction, driving adoption of LeaseQuery platform, and proactively identifying at-risk clients and potential issues as early as possible
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate resources (i.e. knowledgebase, training, webinars) to improve their adoption and satisfaction
- Conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform product roadmaps. Specifically, consult with customers to identify perceived limitations of our current offerings and performance and work with other teams, such as the product team or the implementation team, to collaboratively address those limitations through product or process improvements
- Build and maintain relationships with other industry professionals and lead software training sessions and webinars, to grow LeaseQuery’s user community and increase LeaseQuery’s market presence, brand recognition and reputation
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, references, referrals, case studies)
- Own customer renewal cycles end to end, working directly with the operations, finance and legal teams as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction during the renewal process
- Using your knowledge of the challenges and potential needs unique to each customer, maximize net revenue retention by proactively identifying opportunities to drive expansion and to offer additional products and services useful to the customer
- Conduct all business in accordance with LeaseQuery policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
What skills and experience we need you to have
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years customer success or account management experience in SaaS or software company
- 2-3 years owning renewals, upsell and expansion conversations and workflows
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level and engage across corporate functions
- Excellent organization and time management, with the ability to manage an average of 70+ customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and within teams
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, Zendesk, Zoom Video, CRM tools (Salesforce, ChurnZero, etc) and data analytical platforms (FullStory, UserIQ, Ally, etc)
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies complex accounting with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 4,000+ organizations in 90 countries, are top rated for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has appeared on the Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades over the past several years.
During the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 300+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.