Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Ledgy was founded in Switzerland in 2017 – in fact, we were the first ever Swiss company to be backed by Sequoia Capital. 🇨🇭 Today, Ledgy is a pan-European company with offices in London and Berlin as well as our HQ in Zürich.
We are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading investors. New Enterprise Associates led our $22m Series B round in 2022, with Jonathan Golden joining Sequoia’s Luciana Lixandru on our board. We are now focused on building incredible equity experiences for companies and teams, to make Europe the best place in the solar system to own equity 👩🏻🚀🚀
We encourage diversity and are an international team of 72 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As Lead Generation Operations Analyst at Ledgy, your mission is to build and scale insights, processes, and infrastructure that power key marketing, partnerships, and outbound programs and decisions across our lead generation funnel.
At Ledgy, you will
- Work closely with our head of marketing, partnerships lead, and sales development lead while reporting to the RevOps Lead to accelerate overall lead generation
- Devise strategies and methods for automated data collection and analysis, to provide marketing, partnerships, and outbound teams with insights on performance and forecasting on
- Our lead generation funnel so to generate demand, improve conversion rates, and deal cycles
- The user interactions that lead to demos and new customers (e.g., touchpoint and deal attribution analysis)
- Our target market, demographics, and customer journeys to identify additional market potential
- Leverage tools to systemize the information flow across lead generation teams and own our CRM for all things related lead generation (including marketing automation, etc.)
- Empower the marketing, partnerships, and outbound teams with data that informs strategy and tool stack analysis with an emphasis on automation
The job is a good fit if you
- Have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, partnerships, or outbound or similar operational roles for SaaS companies
- Have a thorough grasp of B2B marketing, partnerships or outbound processes, automation, and a strong understanding of CRM tools
- Are a strategic and creative thinker, and use data insights to guide your decisions
- Are energized by designing and implementing processes and growth-enabling initiatives for scale
- Are a quick learner and always curious to learn the mechanics behind successful companies
- Are able to easily communicate complex problems and have experience in managing senior stakeholders
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.
Follow us on social media