Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Ledgy was founded in Switzerland in 2017 – in fact, we were the first ever Swiss company to be backed by Sequoia Capital. 🇨🇭 Today, Ledgy is a pan-European company with offices in London and Berlin as well as our HQ in Zürich.
We are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading investors. New Enterprise Associates led our $22m Series B round in 2022, with Jonathan Golden joining Sequoia’s Luciana Lixandru on our board. We are now focused on building incredible equity experiences for companies and teams, to make Europe the best place in the solar system to own equity 👩🏻🚀🚀
We encourage diversity and are an international team of 72 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As Product Marketing Lead at Ledgy, your mission is to lead the product marketing function, shaping our product marketing strategy and owning how we position our products, features and value proposition in the market. This pivotal role will be a crucial connection between Product and our Go-to-Market teams, helping to coordinate our work improving all parts of the customer lifecycle.
Short-term goals (3 months): Become an expert in our product
- Establish the end-to-end Product Marketing strategy and execution for Ledgy
- Analyze how our core markets are growing and changing, how competitors are positioning themselves, and articulate how our company can differentiate itself
- Develop and tailor marketing assets such as case studies, demos, user guides for key decision makers and their stakeholders to drive adoption and internal advocacy within the customer’s organization
- Work closely with product, marketing and sales teams to brief them with the user insights, value props and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
Medium/Long-term goals (6 to 12 months): Build a product marketing rocketship
- Execute the product marketing strategy, driving awareness and adoption across our different customer segments and markets
- Develop target company personas and have a deep understanding of the pain points & needs of our key decision makers and their stakeholders
- Become the conduit between the Product and Commercial teams, driving strategic alignment and informing the product roadmap based on market insights, sales performance, and product usage
- Scale product marketing processes by operationalizing the delivery of key resources such as marketing playbooks and sales kits
The job is a good fit if
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience managing Product Marketing at a fast-growing tech company (ideally B2B SaaS)
- You have a strong track record of launching products and features in multiple markets, with particular experience growing mid-market and enterprise customer segments
- You are an excellent project manager, able to work cross-functionally managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You take a data driven approach, and understand how incremental improvement can have a deliver impact over the long term
- You look forward to playing a key role on a high-performance marketing team and have prior experience as a line manager
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.