WHY WE NEED YOU
In our journey to becoming the #1 upskilling service for companies like ING, Dell and L’oréal, we are building a Global Brand Team that will enable Lepaya to win the hearts and minds of already existing and most importantly potential customers.
However, brands cannot live on without creating inspiring marketing experiences and campaigns. That’s why we’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager that is excited about shaping & executing Lepaya’s community & event marketing strategy globally – in order to establish Lepaya as a leading brand in the L&D and business transformation industry.
For more than 80% of today’s CEOs the one worry keeping them up at night is strengthening the capabilities of their teams. Innovation is more disruptive than ever, changing the nature of work fundamentally and at a pace we have never seen before.
We help organizations to continuously upskill their people. We focus on Power Skills: a unique set of future-proof competencies we defined based on market needs. We combine high impact training with digital tooling – empowering professionals to learn and grow when, where, and how it suits them best: on-demand when possible, face-to-face to maximize impact.
Since 2018 we have been growing fast. Our offices cover the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have supported a broad range of organizations: from high-growth scaleups like Picnic, Take-away, and Ace & Tate, to global corporations like L’Oreal, Microsoft, and KPMG.
We are excited for further international expansion – supported by a 35M€ series B investment from top-European VC funds, such as Target Global. Now is the perfect time to join us and become part of our growth story.
DIVERSITY AT LEPAYA
We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. Therefore, we have signed the Diversity Charter and set up an internal Diversity & Inclusion Group.
In various focus groups we work on topics such as hiring a diverse team, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and advancement, and understanding and celebrating our differences.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE IN YOUR FIRST YEAR
- Increase Lepaya’s perceived value and market share by organizing marketing programs that create memorable experiences
- Create speaking and connecting opportunities for Lepayas thought leaders and partners
- Define and grow Lepaya’s customer and partner community through online, offline events and other tactics.
- Nurture our partner network by creating co-marketing opportunities across our key strategic markets.
- Empower our regional BDR and Sales teams by creating opportunities to connect with a relevant audience
- Identify partner and co-marketing opportunities and execute on them;
- Increasing Lepaya’s brand awareness through digital, offline and partner events
- By the end of the first quarter – set up and monitor the above with clear & concise KPIs, report those on a monthly basis.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A true networker & community centric marketing program manager, with 2+ years experience in the L&D/HR space;
- 5+ years in event or marketing program management;
- A fixer, someone who knows how to get things done;
- An empath who understands that scaleups and teams need empathy and direction to grow;
- Fluency in English – with German or Dutch a plus;
- A team player, buzzing with energy to execute plans that we set out together;
- Someone who does not give up and feels comfortable taking the first step.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING WITH US
- A disruptive approach to learning and development
- Fun international team
- Inspiring and fast-paced environment
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities for growth
- Our work-to-live scheme: unlimited holidays and Friday off every second week